My First HT Room !!!

Woot woot congrats again bro [emoji106]

Thanks Ricky :)
Here goes all the pics

20151223_201118.jpg

20151223_202223.jpg

20151223_203038.jpg

Hey Aquarian that subs looks damn beautiful and damn powerful at the same time. Waiting for your reactions when you start discover and hearing the ultra low frequencies in movies that u never knew even existed before. :cheers:

And ya may the glasses in your windows rest in peace :D

Hey Aquarian that subs looks damn beautiful and damn powerful at the same time. Waiting for your reactions when you start discover and hearing the ultra low frequencies in movies that u never knew even existed before. :cheers:

And ya may the glasses in your windows rest in peace :D

yes ..all day long i am just checking with all the settings ... till now didnt get to see a movie completely :D

This sub is totally out of this world :D i am sure the other pb13 ultra owners will understand what am saying :D it totally blew my mind when I started to listen while calibrating, I thought PB12 was good , but this beast totally blew me away with the performance. The Piano Gloss finish makes it cute :D
This baby already started to shake the window glasses and false ceiling.
Like my Klipsch Reference Premiere speakers, this is one of the rarest best investments I have made. :cheers:

I think am done with calibrating the sub ...i am planning for a night show now :D ... am just worried about neighbours house :D hehehe

Double Cheers,
Aditya

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back