My First HT Room !!!

The chairs will be replaced by the recliner chairs :)
maybe next month :)

qIO4ah0.jpg

Recliner chairs ...are similar to this one

XPgkc0O.jpg

Last edited:
These are the BD's I bought as soon as I received projector .... all of them costed me about 7,000Rs
It was a good deal ... got from Amazon and Flipkart :D

Z971UeA.jpg

I have more BD's .... Will post all the collection later :D

Last edited:
:p

It is 24 gigs ...... :cool: not any typo :p

24GB RAM:rolleyes:, Thats Awesum!!:yahoo::D
why its a different way i see it. Generally we tend to add 4nosX8 GB Ram =32. Whats yours? And any reason for doing so? Just for info.

The Perfect word for your ht would be A NEAT HT SETUP:)
I must say it indeed looks very cleanly done. No much wires sticking around.

On second thoughts,
Have you thought of upgrading your HT to something even better. However Enjoy Now if you like it but adding a proper avr+speaker package with powered sub would make a massive difference in the movie experience.
ANYWAY ENJOY YOUR HT experience for now:)

Very good! Congratulations :)

Personally, I am going for a laminate screen with backboard and borders. Will be clamped to the wall.
1. Ease of cleaning - no waves, no ripples.
2. Wanted the screen to be part of the room.
3. "2 year old kid proof" screen :p
4. Economical.

Why do you need 24GB RAM - Are you working on video editing or something.

24GB RAM:rolleyes:, Thats Awesum!!:yahoo::D
why its a different way i see it. Generally we tend to add 4nosX8 GB Ram =32. Whats yours? And any reason for doing so? Just for info.

The Perfect word for your ht would be A NEAT HT SETUP:)
I must say it indeed looks very cleanly done. No much wires sticking around.

On second thoughts,
Have you thought of upgrading your HT to something even better. However Enjoy Now if you like it but adding a proper avr+speaker package with powered sub would make a massive difference in the movie experience.
ANYWAY ENJOY YOUR HT experience for now:)

Mine is 6 x 4GB RAM ...... I bought it 5 years ago, that time 8 GB was very costly, and my mobo supports 24GB Max. So, ended up with 24GB.

Yes, I am upgrading it this year .... for now I feel this is good :)
I am upgrading to Klipsch RF62 or RF82 Speakers and SVS PB12 Plus Subwoofer with prefereably Marantz 7.1 :)

But gotta save money first :D

Planning to upgrade by this year end.

Cheers,
Aditya

Very good! Congratulations :)

Personally, I am going for a laminate screen with backboard and borders. Will be clamped to the wall.
1. Ease of cleaning - no waves, no ripples.
2. Wanted the screen to be part of the room.
3. "2 year old kid proof" screen :p
4. Economical.

Why do you need 24GB RAM - Are you working on video editing or something.

Thanks Vij :)
Yes, thats a good choice for screen ......
I am into VFX, so need powerful system ..... and I play computers games alot .... so it helps both ways :D

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I got a good idea which will help. Would like to see a powerful ht system soon [emoji1]

Thanks Murli ...... glad it helped u :)
Yes, like I said in earlier post .... cant wait for upgrading my speaker system.
I want to get good stuff ....which will be future proof atleast for 5 years :D

Cheers,
Aditya

Thanks for all the replies and likes :)

Will update more when I get Recliner chairs and A/C :D

Cheers,
Aditya
If its only a theater for you and the wife, Lazyboy is a good choice - but if its going to be a cozy environment for the kids and the extended family/inlaws/parents whenever they come over - you could also consider one of these http://www.fabfurnish.com/Fab-Home-Salvatore-Sofa-Cum-Bed-And-Lounger-Beige-80438.html

2 lazy boys and 1 dual lounger seems like a good balance.

Thanks Vij :)
Yes, thats a good choice for screen ......
I am into VFX, so need powerful system ..... and I play computers games a lot .... so it helps both ways :D

I'll know that soon :p - Hopefully there will be no bothersome hotspotting. The greenlam laminates available in India seem to have subtle color differences compared to WilsonArt laminates(most documented and used for projector screens)

I am going for a dull-neutral white laminate. Will be interesting to see how it fares. If there is hotspotting then I might have to put on some primer and paint that... lets see - the screen should be done in couple of days - will post back.

PS: I was into 3d animation and gaming 5 years back, but not anymore - changed my area of work for good.

Last edited:
If its only a theater for you and the wife, Lazyboy is a good choice - but if its going to be a cozy environment for the kids and the extended family/inlaws/parents whenever they come over - you could also consider one of these Buy Fab Home Salvatore Sofa Cum Bed And Lounger Beige Online in India - FF156FU61OZUINDFUR - FabFurnish.com

2 lazy boys and 1 dual lounger seems like a good balance.

I'll know that soon :p - Hopefully there will be no bothersome hotspotting. The greenlam laminates available in India seem to have subtle color differences compared to WilsonArt laminates(most documented and used for projector screens)

I am going for a dull-neutral white laminate. Will be interesting to see how it fares. If there is hotspotting then I might have to put on some primer and paint that... lets see - the screen should be done in couple of days - will post back.

PS: I was into 3d animation and gaming 5 years back, but not anymore - changed my area of work for good.

Thanks for that fabfurnish link vij. I'll check with the prices and finalize ...... I am not going for Lazyboy ...they are very costly.
I am getting recliners from a local manufacturer.

Can u post some pics of how u r doing it for the screen ... I'd like to see how they do that .... I didnt understand single woord u said about laminate and paint and other stuff :D ..... please start a WIP thread and post some pics so we all can see the progress :) and I will get the information about how its done :)

Cool, me too ...... I left VFX now, i bought my desktop when I was working in VFX, but now just helping a friend in setting up his VFX training institute ....

Update:

Bought and installed A/C (Bluestar) :D
Ordered Recliner Chairs local made quality is good, very cheap directly from the manufacturer, ordered immediately. The committed date was today for the delivery of chairs, I thought to update with pics, but the manufacturer wanted time till Friday. so, delivery of chairs will be on Friday.

I will update with more pics as soon as I get the chairs :)

Cheers,
Aditya

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back