My First HT Room !!!

Exactly with your current ht you would get some idea as to what difference has the acoustics treatment done to the ht experience. The onkyo being a basic ht to start it would not be startling a difference but you would just know by listening carefully how has the treatmemt has helped.

Thanks ray, am gonna do that :) planning to meet some people in hyderabad who r from this forum, gonna get some info about acoustics and then i'll move ahead :)

So, anyone any suggestions for speakers or should I go with Klipsch Reference series ?
Subwoofer will be SVS 12 Plus :)

Cheers,
Aditya

Last edited:
The Recliners :)

NoZ0DMA.jpg

Where did you get these recliners? they are looking nice.

Good Setup. I have just got my Yamaha YHT 299 a few days ago. Also ordered HD 141X. Now, I have a few questions :

1) What screen size are you using?
2) The Recliner guy, do you have any idea if he ships them too? (I am based in Indore, MP) How is the quality of recliner and home much did you paid for them?
3) Can you share your HT speaker levels and settings you are running on?

Thanks.:)

Hi Aditya
I have seen pics of your home theatre system
its very good!
I am going to purchase same optoma projector from amazon .com ..hows your projector working now? whats your suggestion?
thanks

Good Setup. I have just got my Yamaha YHT 299 a few days ago. Also ordered HD 141X. Now, I have a few questions :

1) What screen size are you using?
2) The Recliner guy, do you have any idea if he ships them too? (I am based in Indore, MP) How is the quality of recliner and home much did you paid for them?
3) Can you share your HT speaker levels and settings you are running on?

Thanks.:)

hey there ,
sorry for such a delay in replying.
Firstly congrats on ur new projector ;)
if you still looking for the answers for above questions.
1. I am using 100" screen size
2. The recliner guy doesnt do shipping out of hyderabad, the quality is very good, i been using them for almost 6 months now.
3. I am using just the basic settings that are default. just raised a lil bit to adjust the speaker levels of the rear speakers. thats it.

Thanks for visiting :)
Cheers,
Aditya

Hi Aditya
I have seen pics of your home theatre system
its very good!
I am going to purchase same optoma projector from amazon .com ..hows your projector working now? whats your suggestion?
thanks

Hey digistar,
again sorry for the delay in replying :D
The choice of your projector is absolutely perfect, u need not worry about anything else. My projector is still the same the way it was when I bought it :D
no other thoughts , just go for it , and am sure u already got it :D

Cheers,
Aditya

An Update !!!!

Bought Klipsch RP280F Floorstanding speakers ...... The performance is awesome !!!!
Placed the order this Tuesday and they delivered yesterday.
Guys at Cinebels Hyderabad been very co-operative and gave a good price(I hope) :D
But the performance of the speakers is awesome :) as per my expectations.
4b1786e4-54d7-4f84-a68a-fba2ce512d03.jpg

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back