My First HT Room !!!

Next upgrade will be AVR and then SVS PB13Ultra ;)
Spoke to the only SVS distributor/dealer in India who is in Delhi.
His name is Sunny. Anyone know about him?

Hey Aquarian09,

How are you powering you floor standing speakers? Which amp are you using?

Hey Vinoth,
Right now I have an old Onkyo receiver, confirmed to buy a Denon X4000 AVR from one of our forum member. Maybe from next week I will power them using Denon X4000.
Cheers,
Aditya

Weren't you thinking of buying new avr? I even saw your post opinions about couple of avr...

Yes Murli, I was planning to buy new one, but again budget matters :D
So for now am gonna go with Denon X4000, I gotta save for PB13 Ultra :D
For now the receiver will do the job, my actual plan is for Pre-amp and Power amps for speakers, so the receiver is for time-being(which means maybe an year or 2), the final equipment will be 7.2.4 Atmos Theater , All speakers will be Klipsch and 2 SVS PB13 Ultra Subwoofers, all are powered from Marantz AV8802A and couple of Poweramps from Marantz or Emotiva.
Its gonna take a while to get all these in place :D
So until then, to get proper power for the speakers am taking Denon X4000 ;)

Cheers,
Aditya

Plan looks terrific. But wondering if your future investment would be overkill for your current room? Instead a decent AVR with atmos enabled can work for you for next 3-5 years

Congrats on your new avr. I too bought a new denon x3000. Its an excellent avr with great sound quality. Th surround us more immersive and the details are accurate. X4000 is a great choice.

Plan looks terrific. But wondering if your future investment would be overkill for your current room? Instead a decent AVR with atmos enabled can work for you for next 3-5 years

thanx Murli, but the plan is for a different house :D
I mean for my own house :D
So wont be able to compromise on the equipment, and with this AVR I am sure I will be able to run it for the same 2 or 3 years :)
Cheers,
Aditya

AVR arrived yesterday night :)

20151114_201654.jpg

It's in a real good condition ..... nothign like used one .... just like the seller said i am sure its hardly used :)
Thanx Sumit76 for the offer :)

Cheers,
Aditya

Back