My freind want to buy music system for his getz: urgent help

akshaye

Hi experts,
I have zero knowledge in car audio. My friend wants to buy car audio system for his Getz. His budget is around 8 to 10k. His major requirement is he wants the player with USB connectivity to play songs directly from pen drive.

Can you guys suggest me VFM system which will include player, speakers and woofer..? As he is planing to buy it in this week, so can you guys reply me urgently..?

Thanks in advance..

I dont think in 10k you can get car audio head unit with speakers and a sub, even the very basic ones because a sub would need an amp and in no way 10 k you can get all that.
Maybe he can skip the sub for a while and just connect the speakers to the head unit without external amplification and you can manage in the budget.
I am not sure about the prices but you can try out Sony Xplod headunits and speakers. These Sony's are not at all recommended but if budget is an issue its your best bet. Also try the Pioneer head units.

10K is too less. Is he looking to upgrade in future?

If not, my recommendation, is a Pioneer head unit (pls no Sony), invest in JBL front speakers and Polk/JBL 6X9 in the rear. They will give decent bass.

This shd work to 12k around I think,

Hi Ram
It will work to that price if purchase in grey market if i am not wrong. Also Akshay be aware that you get fake JBL's and Pioneer speakers and maybe fake of other brands as well all around Mumbai. So if you buying from grey be sure he is a trusted, known and recommended person

10K is too less. Is he looking to upgrade in future?

If not, my recommendation, is a Pioneer head unit (pls no Sony), invest in JBL front speakers and Polk/JBL 6X9 in the rear. They will give decent bass.

This shd work to 12k around I think,

Thanks Ram,

I will shared these details with my friend and will update you shortly..and sorry for my mistake by including sub in my post. he doesn't need sub now, as he wil add it later.

Hi experts,
I have zero knowledge in car audio. My friend wants to buy car audio system for his Getz. His budget is around 8 to 10k. His major requirement is he wants the player with USB connectivity to play songs directly from pen drive.

Can you guys suggest me VFM system which will include player, speakers and woofer..? As he is planing to buy it in this week, so can you guys reply me urgently..?

Thanks in advance..

Hi,
You can check this one listed in ebay. It is with 7 inch screen double din dvd player with GPS too. The best one in its price. It has subout for ext.amp too. With out gps you will get at lower price, but still it will be nearly 13.5k

eBay Seller: hightechdealsever: Consumer Electronics, Cameras Optics items on eBay India

Possible !

i went with a fren recently grabbed a highend pio DEH6050
one premier model HU for 7500,polk ovals 3.5k,polk components 6.7k , that is excellent system

if u take the just lower end model HU=5.5k
polk ovals = 3.5k (better than JBL as said)
JBL front co-ax u will get for 2k or 1.5k .

I hope matched ur budget.. of course u need to know the
seller.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back