my love for watches..

manu4panjab

hey bros.

i love cool watches ,right now i have hamilton khaki navy watch(30000 rupees)

i love it :licklips:

anyone here who love watches

Hehehe...I love watches..and my better half loves jewellery and eating out...so in the end I "have" to love jewelery and eating out...no money for watches left.

Which one of these is your model, Manu?

I'm eyeing the following and hopefully trick someone into buying one for me ;)

516sG9eM2UL._SS500_.jpg

SKZ231K1_2.jpg

skx779k3_MED.jpg

This is what I'm wearing for the past year. Got it cheap from Singapore. Always gets a lot of attention.

Attachments

• SNA411P1.jpg
    SNA411P1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 258
Their prices are not bad at all. Looks like they are an internet shop, did you buy it over the Internet or pick it up from their store? Also, would I get the same price if I buy one from their store?

Their prices are not bad at all. Looks like they are an internet shop, did you buy it over the Internet or pick it up from their store? Also, would I get the same price if I buy one from their store?

I asked them the exact same question before I bought my watch - I thought that maybe I'd save on the shipping if I pick it up from their store. No such luck. They told me that prices would still be the same :sad:

Oh, and yes, I bought it online and was delivered to my sister who stayed in Singapore at that time.

I asked them the exact same question before I bought my watch - I thought that maybe I'd save on the shipping if I pick it up from their store. No such luck. They told me that prices would still be the same :sad:

Oh, and yes, I bought it online and was delivered to my sister who stayed in Singapore at that time.

The reason I asked is that atleast in the US, buying watches off the Internet is cheaper than from a store as far as I know, so was just checking...

Thanks funny guy! :D I'm cross-checking the price from the site with that of Amazon...

P.S: It looks a bit like a Breitling!

For my wrist it's better than a Breitling - you see I have a thin wrist and a Breitling looks OTT on my wrist, but this watch is perfect. It's looks big but actually is just the right size.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back