My new Home Theater........

hey dude, im looking forward for the same package ( zenzor 7 + zenzor vokal +zenzor 1 + denon x1100 + ef 12 ) got a deal for 1.87k , still confused with ef -12 priced 53k . is it a good deal or should i go for x2100 and svs pb 1000 , plz help me out.

my room dimesion is 12''* 18 "

considering your room size PB1000 is fine, my living room area is 221 sq.ft (2025 sq.fts) before buying the sub, i confirmed from the SVS customer care, they told it goes with bigger size room as well (300-350 sq.fts).... regarding ef12, i didn't auditioned it..... denon x1100 can drive zensor 7 no issues, even they can drive ikon 6 also... if u have more bucks, then go for x2100w ... before choosing the sub, get the audition of both....

Hi Jedviper,

Congrats nice setup, Are you using wireless setup for your SVS sub like
Wireless Subwoofer System by Dayton (Sub-Link 2.4 GHz) / $79.99 to connect your subwoofer? If so let me know the cost of it and also is the quality of the sub sound same as wired?

Thanks
Srikar

didn't have Wireless Subwoofer System ..... subwoofer cable is concealed and it comes out jst behind sub.... it would be great to have wireless sub system, then u have a choice to place sub anywhere....

Hi,

Great setup and neat. Congrats.
I do see the sub is placed midway and also not facing towards the listening position. Usually in all setup I see it is placed near fronts and facing towards the listener.

How is the bass with this position of sub?

bass is rich and deep, shaking walls..... will have to check on its' front placing, then i will have to buy sw cable again.... the guy who came for sw installation tell me to keep the sub at the rear.......

Great choice of speakers ;)
And very nice and neat setup. Wiring is especially neat. Wish you hours of fun with your setup

Can you pull the centre speaker forward, so that it is no longer reflecting off the table top?

by keeping centre speaker forward, the problem will be there is a tv viewing obstruction for the one who sits on the floor.......

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back