my stuff arrived............

manu4panjab

hey bros. super happy uls15,audire amp ,servo and power conditioner are here in my ht :clapping: :yahoo:

the servo and power conditioner are veryyyyyyy heavy and biiig too :rolleyes: ,uls 15 is a thing of beauty awesome craftmanship on it :licklips: :licklips:

but the thing is i'm not gonna able to play all the stuffs now coz waiting for epson 3500 which is here at the end of this month :indifferent14:

i'll post pics later coz haven't open them yet

:cool: :yahoo:

Manu - Bro, nothing against you.. but I fail to understand why you end up starting a new thread altogether for the same equipment/order. I think there were couple of threads already out there which were started by you for audire.. couple of others for ULS.. and in all probability one more when the epson arrives.. i would've used just one thread to give updates about all my equipments and their delivery/installation/impressions..

Just a thought, no pun intended.. enjoy the gear :)

Manu - Bro, nothing against you.. but I fail to understand why you end up starting a new thread altogether for the same equipment/order. I think there were couple of threads already out there which were started by you for audire.. couple of others for ULS.. and in all probability one more when the epson arrives.. i would've used just one thread to give updates about all my equipments and their delivery/installation/impressions..

Just a thought, no pun intended.. enjoy the gear :)

ya sure sure sorry man :)

Mannu bhai Congratulations.......

Post the pics with costume (boxes) first and without later :lol:

Here are the downsized pics posted by Manu:

Manu2.jpg

Manu3.jpg

Manu4.jpg

Manu5.jpg

Manu6.jpg

Manu7.jpg

Congrats manu bhai....Does this new stuff attach with your existing HT system. What is your final jouney destination?

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4

hey guys a bad news is i'm bit of disappointed with audire amp when i play it only with fronts (coz i don't have projector now) to test some audio its like someone put blankets on my fronts speakers and there's lot of hisssing noise in speakers when u put ur ears close to it and when i play only with onk 807 no hissing is there and sound is more alive and open don't know why but i don't like it i guess i have to return it back as far as the performance for sub goes its awesome sub woohoo
i'll talk 2 mr. sharath later

Last edited:
Congrats manu bhai....Does this new stuff attach with your existing HT system. What is your final jouney destination?

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4

yup it attach with my ht system but kinda disappointed with audire amp i don't know but it sounds not right or you can say not lively like i use to hear with onkyo 807 and there's lot of hissing noise there i only test amp in stereo mode so if stereo performance is like that i'm afraid ht perfomrance will suffer too its like someone put somekind of clothes on my speakers to cover the sound and sound is not breathing properly u know what i mean

Back