my av gears are coming.....

manu4panjab

hey brothers

i'm sooooooo much happy today i just got calll from audire chennai that i'll get my stuff on 9th july ,so uls15,audire 7ch amp and servo+ power conditioner will here but have to wait for atleast 2 weeks for them to run coz epson tw 3500 projector is here after 2 weeks and that is sad :eek: so the most probably weekest link in my setup is only polk speakers but not going to change until next year budget is super tight now cost invest so much on other gears

Last edited:
This is good news manu.

I think the TW 3500 is native 16:9. I would not recommend a 16:9 projector to an Av buff like yourself. I suggest you should either buy a Pana 4000 or a mits 3800. They both do pseudo anamorph. I recently checked 3800 at Lakozy mumbai and the size of this image was breathtaking. Think about it.

How much are you paying for the TW 3500 and Audire 7ch power amp?

Cheers!

This is good news manu.

I think the TW 3500 is native 16:9. I would not recommend a 16:9 projector to an Av buff like yourself. I suggest you should either buy a Pana 4000 or a mits 3800. They both do pseudo anamorph. I recently checked 3800 at Lakozy mumbai and the size of this image was breathtaking. Think about it.

Cheers!
naah 16:9 is fine with me and i'm buying epson coz it has 4000 hrs even at high lamp mode and i'm a heavy projector use so its fine i pay 110 + vat for epson and for amp please talk to mr. sharath can't tell u the price its secret hehehe

Congratulations Manu! I am astounded by your insatiable desire for upgrade. Way to go!! Hopefully I will be able to hear the Audire 7 channel amp next week.

Cheers

Congratulations Manu! I am astounded by your insatiable desire for upgrade. Way to go!! Hopefully I will be able to hear the Audire 7 channel amp next week.

Cheers

hey sir thanks but all the upgrade are now for 3 to 5 years i promise u 200% only need to upgrade speakers but it will be next year hopefully:D
and sir please inform me about ur listening experience with audire 7 ch amp as mine is not running for atleast 2 weeks coz projectors will be here by two weeks

but all the upgrade are now for 3 to 5 years i promise u 200% only need to upgrade speakers but it will be next year hopefully:D

manu bhai,

I was thinking of moving closer to your place in hopes of getting access to your used stuff every 3 months. Now, my hopes have crumbled down :sad:

But, I truly hope that you follow up on this. Use your setup for at least 2-3 years and then do only meaningful upgrades. You should try to give up this title of "upgraditis champion of HFV" soon ;)

manu bhai,

I was thinking of moving closer to your place in hopes of getting access to your used stuff every 3 months. Now, my hopes have crumbled down :sad:
He he he, you don't want to get too close to Manu's place as his ULS-15s will be shaking and weakening the foundation of your home:D.

congrats manu,and lets hope that the planned config satisfies u for some time to come.true man,u have a...bad wallet,bad,BAD wallet:eek:hyeah:!!!cheers

He he he, you don't want to get too close to Manu's place as his ULS-15s will be shaking and weakening the foundation of your home:D.

Vibrapods? Cones? Spikes? A moving house like the one on "Howl's Moving Castle"? Anything that can help? :)

This is good news manu.

Cheers!

hi manu
as told by sumit you need to definetly give the mits and pana a look before you finalize,the psuedo anamorph feature in these 2 pjs is quite exciting

manu bhai,

But, I truly hope that you follow up on this. Use your setup for at least 2-3 years and then do only meaningful upgrades. You should try to give up this title of "upgraditis champion of HFV" soon ;)

:D i promise i'll keep my stuff for 2-3 yrs :cool:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back