my stuff arrived............

there's lot of hisssing noise in speakers when u put ur ears close to it and when i play only with onk 807 no hissing is there
Hissing noise usually is because of grounding issue. Are all your components grounded properly? Did you change the power source? Have you connected the Zephyr power conditioner?

and sound is more alive and open don't know why but i don't like it i guess

i only test amp in stereo mode so if stereo performance is like that i'm afraid ht perfomrance will suffer too its like someone put somekind of clothes on my speakers to cover the sound and sound is not breathing properly u know what i mean
Thats strange. Are the settings in the AVR correct? Are the speakers out of phase?

You don't need to wait for your projector to test 7.1. Connect it to some other TV in your home via an analog connection from AVR. Use the TV only for OSD - to navigate through the Blu-ray\Source Menus and test the sound.

All the best mate:)!!

Congrats Manu-Bhai, Fantastic equipments. Looks Yummmmmyyyyyy :licklips:.
I bet, Your heart's going "Balle-Balle" :). Post a review soon.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey bros. within three days i get epson 3500 :yahoo: :yahoo: i'll post pics later with full setup coz do some tweaking in home theater like a new diy recliners(though not diy ) ,back wall to be used with proper wooden boxes for projector,ps3,servo,power conditioner,onkyo 807 ......

i already send it back don't do well for me so onkyo 807 is fine coz hsu uls 15 sub produce superb bass notes that's what i need huge bass

thanks for updating, but am sure this was something related to your connection /power supply/or electrical interference

cud u give ur comments on the uls ?ie for music and movie effects

haaaaaa uls 15 is superb i'm talking superb coz this is my 7th subwoofer and with so many subs i can have atleast that much experience to say which one is gud and this is beauuuuuuuuutyyyyyy u know yaar b4 i was never into music but this sub changes me i listen sooooo many disc including hindi,punjabi and english it never sound boomy like my previous subs even vtf2mk3 sometimes boomy and for movies i have to check it coz i only play it in stereo music mode with left and right speakers only 2.1,when my projector comes i can play all movies and give u update on it i'm sure its will be awesome coz this is a musical sub and sub must be musical coz so many movies have music in them right
for music 10/10 for movies.......... pls wait for atleast a week :)

Manubhai, has your wallet become good now???? am asking since you have changed your signature :cool:

Manubhai, where did you purchase the HSU's from??? Their HB-1 MK2 book shelf speakers are supposed to be very good & vfm too.... any idea how much they cost?

Manubhai, where did you purchase the HSU's from??? Their HB-1 MK2 book shelf speakers are supposed to be very good & vfm too.... any idea how much they cost?

i bought it from sharath chandran from audire india ,i don't know the price just ask him his number is 9003355444

i bought it from sharath chandran from audire india ,i don't know the price just ask him his number is 9003355444

HSU research is a direct online selling company ,you cud purchase directly and save third party costs

Last edited:
today my epson emp tw 3500 arrived :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :licklips:

awesome projector man :cool:

i'll post pictures later :yahoo: :cheers::thumbsup:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back