My Wife hit my Panny Plasma but No damage!

@hitensitapara : Experience shows,huh bro?? :D :D :D
ha ha I am too smart, It's all in the timing.
Daily soaps time is the best to tackle contentious issues and win them in our favor.

Last edited:
Ur Plasma was lucky But my Seagate ext hard disk was nt :mad:.My gal friend took the pleasure in throwing it on the wall (during a argument) and it went kaput

angry-woman.jpg

Brothers, Thank our stars, We Indians are lucky :D :D :D

Plasma TV is not the best place to hide. When wife is angry try to hide behind a Washing Machine or Fridge, For them the washing machine and fridge are dearer, so they will think twice before throwing anything near it.:lol:

Friends, post your favourite hiding places, (I dont need one, I am just helping fellow members ) I will request mods to make this thread sticky. :lol:

Thank GOD , both you and the TV are safe. Just in case thou ,wear a helmet before you get into some heated argument eh:rolleyes: .

I must be real lucky not to have a violent wife. Thanks for the tips though in case she metamorphoses.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Hi Samy,

When you confirm that your wife hit the panel much harder than the sales man, that means your wife's hand is equally tougher like the toughened glass of Panny.

Not every time you will be lucky enough to duck and escape. Beware,

1 Day ago my beloved wife Hit my 'dearer' Panasonic Plasma X20 with her full power on the screen during a 'verbal conflict':eek: with her metal bangles On. The moment it happened I got damm sure that my dear Plasma is no more or it got some terrific damage or huge scratch on the screen because she hurt it really really fast and heavily. The set was that time switched off.

When I switched on the set with broken heart, to my surprise I saw the screen was Absolutely perfect. its got no scratches on the screen neither any damage. The screen remains perfectly alright as before.

I really thanked by heart (and so my wife though must be in silent) to the Panasonic as they make their screen such really hard and solid even though it is a glass. I got confirmed that as they advertised the Plasma panel comes with tough panel technology so its very true no false marketing.

Hi Samy, any way its nice to know that ur panny is still is rocking condition.
Pannny does a brilliant job in the screen department also.
Be sure to keep ur wife KOOL:eek:hyeah:

Well Friends here is my story ....

Prior to my marriage I had bought a Yamaha Rxv 465 thinking that when I move to my apartment will buy the 5.1 speakers and do the installation in my sitting space as it is 20*14 in size...... Got married last year and now my wife is not ready to have that setup in the sitting space...... and I find the other rooms to be too small for a 5.1 setup ..... as they are just 12*13 in size

Not sure how I will make use of my AVR now ...... wish have never got married :) .... as I am now planning to drop the plans of buying a 5.1 speaker setup

Thanks
S

Not sure how I will make use of my AVR now ...... wish have never got married :) .... as I am now planning to drop the plans of buying a 5.1 speaker setup

Thanks
S

Thats sad,but still you can get a sub/sat system which will not take much space & you can easily hide speakers.

we don't trust you on panasonic toughness, unless you share some pics of your own, when hit by your wife :) that will help us quantify the amount of force that panasonic has taken.

Thats why, after marriage I trained my wife and made her a hardcore audio videophile. It took some time but now she values our electronic gadgets more than me....:yahoo:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back