NAD, Rega or Marantz Integrated Amplifier to pair with my Dalis?

anirudhchandrashekar

I have a pair of Dali Zensor 3s. Planning to get a suitable amp for it. I think I have looked across and found that Marantz PM6006, Marantz PM7005, Rega Brio and NAD D3020 v2 amps are in my budget. It would be difficult to get an audition of the exact amps that I read about.

My requirement: Best bang for buck and a 'tiny' preference for extra bass which I believe the NAD provides? But better mids in the Marantz? No experience with Rega amps.

Arcam A19. ?

You might get a good deal on it

Maybe creek 50A ?

There is referencepoint.in in your city

Dear,

I have PM 6005 with dali Z -3 and its works beautifully. I tried to match various speakers with Maranz like Polk Audit, monitor audit etc. but the Dali is very well paired with Maranz.

Thanks

Raj

Dear,

I have PM 6005 with dali Z -3 and its works beautifully. I tried to match various speakers with Maranz like Polk Audit, monitor audit etc. but the Dali is very well paired with Maranz.

Thanks

Raj
Yes. Every forum thread I read about this mentioned that the Z3 and a Marantz amp are a very fine match. But I also read that the Marantz feels less powerful when compared to pairing that Z3 with a NAD. I've never had first hand experiences so I do not know for sure. Maybe it's because of the nature of the NAD to add in a bit of bass?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back