Namaskaram

Gijo George

Good morning and Hi to all fellow audio/videophiles. Really excited to be part of this amazing forum. Somehow I havent come across a lot of friends interested in HT systems and movies in general. Realised that I was not looking at the right place.

I made the mistake of posting a thread without reading the introductions page and thank iaudio, canndu, spivorious, george0 et all for their replies.

I have a pretty modest HT system right now. I'm hoping to upgrade my sound system and posted a thread on the amplifer section. Thinking of going in for the Marantz AV7005/MM7055 combo and CD6003. If anyones got anyidea as to the price of these or any probs with this system do reply.

Big thank you to the person or people who made and make this forum possible and to all of you out there who keep it running.

Sony KLV40" LCD / Pioneer 400V / Mordaunt Short Avant Series 5.1 system / Yamaha RX-V 661 Reciever

Gijo I just picked up the Marantz SR 7005 receiver last week for 65500 from grey Market in Bombay. Still have to connect it yet as the wiring work is being done right now.
Wish you all the best for your set up. Cheers.

Sameer

Gijo I just picked up the Marantz SR 7005 receiver last week for 65500 from grey Market in Bombay. Still have to connect it yet as the wiring work is being done right now.
Wish you all the best for your set up. Cheers.

Sameer
Congrats on your buy sameer. marantz makes world class products and good to meet another fan. A cousing has the sr8002 in his HT along with the Paradigm Studio 60 and its pretty good. Waiting to hear your reply after you hook it up.
cheers

WELCOME BUDDY..

keep searching and happy posting.. looks like christmas gonna be grand for you..

so merry christmas..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back