Need advice on 55-60" TV - Budget - Upto 1.75L

Naveen_Reloaded

I am coming from panasonic cx700 (49") and it has and is serving its purpose in its fullest. But i am planning to upgrade.

Kindly advice a HDR 4K 55-60" TV.

Panasonic CX700 was also advised here and it had a wonderful run. So expecting nothing less than the best.

Budget is 1.5-1.75L

Close your eyes and get a LG C1 55"oled. This is a reference grade display.
Had Panasonic India sold the HZ1000 (or newer JZ) or 2000, I would have asked you to pick that instead. Unfortunately; their interest for oled in India is limited.

Right now you can go for the C1 55", but it's priced a bit high. If you wait till Diwali, you might be able to get the 65" in your price range and 55" around 1.2-1.3 lakhs.

Even I'm waiting for diwali, but reading the news on supply chains and more ports being shut driving chip and panel shortages. Prices are increasing on most tv sets post launch so wondering if it's the right bet now.

With current placement of two front speakers , i can only jump to 55" , that too with moving my speakers away.
I dont mind 65" , but at this moment , its just not possible for my setup.

But thanks for the advice :D

as you can see , this is 49" , i can only go for 55" max.. anything bigger , the speakers will not align with room.

Attachments

• PXL_20210826_055158403.jpg
    PXL_20210826_055158403.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 77
as you can see , this is 49" , i can only go for 55" max.. anything bigger , the speakers will not align with room.
Why not install the speakers below tv like the center channel. I was also in similar situation and when I went to book the 55 inch I felt it was small just after demoing for 3 days continuously. You have the budget for 65 inch Oled so go for it.

guys, just in case during festive time ,this model is out of stock or something , which is next best thing ?

Also lets say the budget is around 1.2-1.5 L ?

guys, just in case during festive time ,this model is out of stock or something , which is next best thing ?

Also lets say the budget is around 1.2-1.5 L ?
A80J 55" in Oled, LG B1 65" I suppose thereafter if prices really fall near 1.5l. Sony X90j 65" in LED at or below 1.5l would be next imho with your budget

Since we watch from the bed , i felt speakers at that level (low down) will impede in sound expanding out. already the setup is very tight , there is not much enveloping sound character. Although this is just for time being (possibly 1-2 years) , before we move to new home.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Will also try to lower down the speakers or move them all the way up (is it good idea ?)

Also will keep an eye on the following

LG C1 55"

A80J 55"

LG B1 65"

Any 60-65" suggestions are also welcome .. Thanks in advance.

Since we watch from the bed , i felt speakers at that level (low down) will impede in sound expanding out. already the setup is very tight , there is not much enveloping sound character. Although this is just for time being (possibly 1-2 years) , before we move to new home.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Will also try to lower down the speakers or move them all the way up (is it good idea ?)

LG C1 55"

A80J 55"

LG B1 65"

LCR can be installed at same level. You won’t miss out much with the soundstage compared to what you have now. If 55 is what you prefer go ahead.

LG C1 55"

A80J 55"

LG B1 65"

Unless you change tv's fairly regularly like some here , go for atleast 65". The difference in immersion between 65 and 55 is significant.
And you are changing house in a couple of years , no point spending 1.5 l now and having regrets regarding size after 2 years.
Compromise on the positioning of the speakers.

thanks guys for the suggestion. Will try to go for 65"..

LG CX and C1 performance seem similar , and CX seems a tad bit cheaper , why not CX ? I dont mind getting a older model if performance is at par with newer one.

from rting

fXYoy0z.jpeg

2xnAir9.jpeg

thanks guys for the suggestion. Will try to go for 65"..

LG CX and C1 performance seem similar , and CX seems a tad bit cheaper , why not CX ? I dont mind getting a older model if performance is at par with newer one.
You can go with cx but there are chances to get demo units if you purchase cx once c1 is launched.

You can go with cx but there are chances to get demo units if you purchase cx once c1 is launched.
even if ordered online ? There is alteast 20-30K difference between both. If negotiated and if at all any shop wants to dispose last stock , i can bring the price down.
But as you said i can land up with a demo piece too..

Back