Need advice on building HT starting off with bookshelves below 250$......

shady2pac

Folks........Im looking to build a decent HT around my Sony 40 incher. Instead of buying the whole set at one go, im thinking to build slowly on due course starting off with bookshelves. I should confess that Im no big audiophile and have no knowledge on HT whatsoever. My main use wud be normal TV viewing,movies and music. Comin to the genre, i listen to movie songs, pop and lots of hip-hop. Im thinking of buying bookshlves first and add the rest(floorstanders and subwoofer) slowly. I have 3-4 models which suits my budget.........so need you guys to suggest the best below 250$....
Klipsch B3 2 way Synergy Series bookshelf speaker pair Two way pair of bookshelf speakers at Vanns.com | features

Polk TSI100 CHERRY 2 way cherry TSi Series bookshelf speaker pair 2 way pair cherry bookshelf speakers at Vanns.com | features

KEF IQ3 WALNUT 2 Way Walnut Q Series Bookshelf Loudspeaker Pair Luxurious Walnut Finish Sold As Pair at Vanns.com | features

so plz keep the suggestions rolling......:D

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back