Need Guidance for Wall Mount.

pavas20

Dear Friends,
I am planing to setup my 46 inch samsung LED TV on wall,(weight 15 kg)
for that I need Guidance what type of Wall mount available & price .
I am looking for Wall mount which I can tilt up-Down & left - right.
Can I buy any wall mount which support 15 Kg or is there any size wrt to TV Size ?
Any suggestion what will be it in range.

Any Online site except Amazon US where I can buy ? but economically site/Store, etc.

All suggestion will be welcome .

thanks,

hifimart.com in this forum (look at the top of the page), ebay.in, tonosystems.com. Many more, actually. You should be able to get it in many stores in Delhi.

Can you please let me know what will be in range in delhi ?
Which one is better , buy from shop or Online .

thanks

begin the hunt at panchkuiyan road. another good place may be some hardware shops in kirti nagar furniture market.

Did you TV not come with free wallmount? Even if not, there is no need to worry. Many suggestions above and all are correct. You may even contact Samsung customer care. Maybe available online on Flipkart, eBay, Snapdeal, etc. For all online sites use COD option where available. Wall mount cost should not exceed Rs. 1000 and installer may charge Rs. 300 (no idea about Delhi price).

Did you TV not come with free wallmount? Even if not, there is no need to worry. Many suggestions above and all are correct. You may even contact Samsung customer care. Maybe available online on Flipkart, eBay, Snapdeal, etc. For all online sites use COD option where available. Wall mount cost should not exceed Rs. 1000 and installer may charge Rs. 300 (no idea about Delhi price).

The vesa wallmount which had horizontal and vertical tilt was about 3.5k... I saw a few ones for 1 to 2k.. But they were flimsy.. For a 46 inch tv the mount should be sturdy right?

And regarding cash on delivery... Please follow the suggestions.. Better than fretting over undelivered paid stuff..

Cheers

the mount should be able to keep itself level under the weight. you don't want the tv tilting to one side etc. though this is more of a problem with double axis swivel mounts.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back