Need Help in selecting the speaker package

Amit21

Hi,

I am Amit from Ahmedabad. I have recently joined this forum and have purchased Denon AVR 1604 from one of our forum member (Jagmarg)......Prior to this i was using Sony DAV-DZ270 HT.....Since it had a passive sub, i have bought a new Whar SW150....I am very much happy with the SUB....(Thanks JAG for Helping me in proper selection)...
Now the problem is that i am not really happy with the speaker performance (Front, Centre & Rear) ..... (Using the SAT of Sony....3ohm Imp)....hence i am now planning for complete speaker package.....

I have asked the same dealer from where i have purchased the wharf sub regarding the speakers and he has given me the following deals
1) Wahrfadale 8.4 Diamond
a) Front Tower Speakers & Centre - 20000/- (Slight Damage on back corner - very minimal)........Sound is perfect
b) Rear Speakers L&R - 9000/- for pair
c) Surround back - 5500/- (New one.....if required since AVR 1604 is 6channel receiver)

2) Jamo 406 - Speaker Package @ 35000/- it includes 2 front tower Speakers, 1 centre, 1 sub & 2 rear .......
In this case, since i have the sub with me....the dealer is ready to take back the wharf sub and give me the Jamo complete package........(Have bought whar sub SW150 @ 18K).....

Requesting to help me out in selecting the proper package compatible to my receiver......

Regards
Amit

Hi Amit,

Why not take your 1604 AVR & hook it up with the Wharf 8.4's & the with the Jamo's???
Listen to both packages, see which one you like best & then make a decision.
That will be the best way to select from the 2 options available to you.
After all you should be happy with the best pairing, only after you listen to both.
Regards

I think its the best way.....thanks :)....
But what you think about both these deals in terms of pricing .....

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back