need help selecting a budget stereo amp to power q acoustics 3050i (a case of financial impropriety)

I think i am using decent ish banana plugs (DAC gold banana plugs on the speaker side sand bare wire on the amp side).
I know these speakers r not supposed to sound like this(read chesty) what is wrong with my setup? Is it the amp or the cables?
I remember Andrew from "Recovering audiophile" said in his review that there r a set of speakers that r easy to drive wrong and now i am facing the same issue. Another reviewer pointed to the same problem (bass bleed) but found solution in matching cables.
Anyone has any suggestion to help me?
Not sure which cable you are using right now, but before you going for any expensive brand cable, you can try 2.5 sqm electrical wires from Finolex or Polycab or similar good brands. Few of our FMs happily using it in their setups.

Also wait for completing the burn-in to open up the speakers.

Not sure which cable you are using right now, but before you going for any expensive brand cable, you can try 2.5 sqm electrical wires from Finolex or Polycab or similar good brands. Few of our FMs happily using it in their setups.

Also wait for completing the burn-in to open up the speakers.
I am using DAC spk 14 AWG OFC dual speaker cable.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back