Need help to choose between Tannoy and Jamo

Hi Friends

Was too busy last 2 weekends so cudnt post ,we finally had an audition ( Dont know whether extensive or not ) last to last week Finally went for the auditions of nearly all FS within 57 to 69 k rge .
The speakers auditioned

PSB T5- Nad T 757 Combo Lakozy lajpat Nagar
Q Acoustics 2050 i +Denon AVR- Gemini Technogies
Epos Epic 5 + Marantz Sr 5008 -Sound by design
Dali Zensor 7 + Zensor 5 + Denon X1000 - Top gizmos
Energy CF 50+ Onkyo 626 -Onkyo showroom CR Park

CDs our own - audition Track Sting (English man in new york)
AR rahaman CD
Daft Punk MP3 playing from samsung Galaxy grand

PSB Image T5
- Very good demo Mr asish gave us time and made us listen to the speaker by both Stereo as well as a HT setup very ws very impressed and most probably the 1st of auditions which blew our mind however the cost of the combo was way above budget so had to cross from the list .
Anyone with an Budget of arnd 1.5 lacs for only AVR+ Frnt Speaker must listen.

Q Acoustic 2050 i -
Good audition Mr Bharat gave us a free hand to listen .... sound quality is good however felt that the imaging was not upto the mark for spkr at its price rge .(Dont know if it was due to some wrong setting in the AVR).
Still final audition pending in the list .

Epos Epic 5 -
Very good audition and explanation my Mr Siddharth ,really knows his stuff As for speakers these were the speakers with the "WOW" factor superb handling ,superb imaging , watched the transporter BD in only stereo mode and could listen to even the minutest of tyre rubbing sound evn in stereo mode .
Clearly the winner ,but still dont know the price .If within price rge going for it .

Dali Zensor 7 and zensor 5-

Good audition and interaction with Mr Devgun .
During stereo mode test through AVR the zensor 7 clearly surpasses the zensor 5 ..During movies (ZNMD Blue ray) the Zensor 5 inspite of being a notch lower was keeping good ...until one scene (scene 18 in BD menu ,where Katrina Kaif follows riding a bullet) this scene differentiated the capabilities inspite of the heavy bacground music one can clearly hear the thump of the bullet in zensor 7 whereas in zensor 5 have to listen very carefully to listen to the same.it is almost non existant.

Actively considering the speakers .

Energy CF 50 -

This was clearly a surprise ,we went to the showroom to audition the AVR 626 and when they paired with the Energy CF 50s we were really surprised to see th dynamism and delivery of the speakers -the bass and the mid were satisfactory - even on a bass drums heavy track of daft punk playing via Bluetooth through 626 - didnt considered the brand but now in consideration.

Will have fn F audition of the 2050 i ,Zensor 7 ,and also the Tannoy mercury V4i then final decision.

Dev

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back