Need solution for stereo amp n speakers with Internet radio

vj_pavan

Need a stereo setup for stereo amp with 2 towers or 2.1 speakers. Internet radio built in and DLNA would be required too.

Any suggestions? Budget around 50k.

Have to source the setup in Bangalore.

Thanks.

Best stereo receiver with internet radio built-in would be Onkyo TX-8050 but I think the price will be around 35k and for the remaining 15k you may not be able to source the tower speakers. Instead if your usage of internet radio is important then you can get a stand alone internet radio (check my signature) and add a decent amplifier and tower speakers. Should come within your budget.

Edit: Do you already have a stereo amplifier then I think 50k should be sufficient to source the internet radio + tower speakers.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply maniraj.

I need to get all components: Amp/Receiver and speakers. The living room is about 6-700 sft. Need to play digital music, FM radio, internet radio and CDs. Would one system be able to do all of this?

I was looking at the Marantz M-CR603. Looks like it'll do everything for me, right?

Also, for the speakers, would you suggest a 2.1 setup (like a Bose Accoustimass) or Bookshelf/towers? Increased budget to 70K.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back