• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Need some help buying a TV (plasma is more preferred), range is 45k or less

Wharfedale Speakers

unorthodoxbunny

So I am thinking of buying a TV, I prefer a plasma however LCD/LED would do too. My only requirement is for using the HD DTH service, I mean the basic Tv watching. However I would love it if the TV had USB ports so I could connect my flash drives to watch movies (ever so rarely, but still).

Currently I have found this after A LOT of research:

LG 42PN4500 HD Plasma TV

So yeah, you can say I've got nothing. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

elangoas

You can consider LG 50 inch plasma 50PB6600 for around the your budget... Try to negotiate a deal with any physical retailer... It is a smart TV with DTS & Dolby decoding capability also support for movies thru USB...

sgautam

+1 to that, pl get a 50 inch. Plasma is best at that budget. If u don't prefer plasma buy a led from micromax or vu. Suggest not to go for a 42 as u will soon outgrow it. I did that mistake and lost 10k in the bargain

SPONSORED ADS