need sugg for high end reciver?

2. Emotiva and Sunfire have sold $500 valued av product at $1500 namely the DMC1 fully designed and developed by a very nice chinese electronic OEM giant called integrity electronics a division of homni group, this is the same company who is an oem vendor for krell.

This information seems highly suspect. Emotiva's R&D facilities have been visited by innumerable AV reporters and they have personally seen the design work in progress. Most probability Homni would have taken a design by some US/European company and offered it as their own design. One of the Chinese companies's main way of making money is to offer production below costs to cut competition, and then simply aping the design and selling it in the Asian and other markets to make up for the loss. Very few products have succeeded, but most have simply been a poor man's choice of having a duplicate of an expensive brand to show off.

You should read the book Poorly Made in China by Paul Milder. You will then understand that China is nothing more than a sweatshop for electronics. They are years away for having any capability to design high end AV products.

Cheers

And also I must add here that a major portion of computer hard ware is designed developed and manufactured in Taiwan which is a part of China so it will not be right to say that Chinese are bad designers

dear venkat here is the company profile and address email them ask them
Integrity Electronic Co., Ltd.
NO.68, Huanghe Rd., Fenghuanggang, Tangxia Township, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China 523717
Tel: +86-769-87881584
Fax: +86-769-82093026
Email: [email protected]

company profile
http://www.integ-elec.com/English/En_Coprofile.asp?Action=Profile

do they still make dmc1( what is the corresponding product name ?) I cannot find it in above website
i am going to tangxia tomorrow

look at the pictures posted on this website.You will find the dmc1 resting on one of the shelves and regarding the product name you ll have to ask them.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back