Need suggestion for audio and video

mailalok

Dear friends I joined this forum last month and beleave me after that i'm spending daily atleast one Hr here and yes getting some good knowldge of so many things. RIght now I just have a 21inch CRT and a philips Mini hifi system. Now I want to upgrade this and I want a 40 plus inch of TV, PS3 and a HomeTheater/music system. My living room size is 12*15". My usages is like 60% tatasky, 20% movies and 20% music. My budget is very restricted and I can't spend more than 1.5L on whole setup. Please help me in finalizing which gudget I should buy. I'm from Pune and may be some expert from pune can also suggest me which stores I should visit for whch product.
Thanking you!
Alok

40+ Plasma may be around 45k(Panasonic)
Onkyo 3300 may be around 30k(yet to launched)
PS3 for 16k
Total= 91k

You can get component system like Denon1610(25k) & spk system around 35 to45k.

so 1.5L max.

Thanks for the input friend. If I go for denon then I'll still have 30K remaining with me as Onkyo 3300 will be out. so I should upgrade the video part or for audio? I like to have a descent quility of music and Cenema experience.
Pleasae suggest where I can visit in Pune to experience good Amp and speakers?

Regards,
Alok Kumar

Pioneer Dv220-4k
Denon 1910- 35k
CA sirocco/ Mission MV speaker package- 40k
Pana c10 42" Plasma-40k
Cables-5k
So for around 1.25 lac you have a full fledged AV set up which will do good for music and movies.

Thanks for the reply iaudio:)
Anybody have any idea where I can check the speakers and denon reciever in Pune?

Regards,
Alok Kumar

Thanks friends. I'll be visiting the Vijay sales and panasoni shops in baner today. I have doubt in my mind as I read in this forum only that Pana plasma have got some issue with black level so shoul I consider some other brands like lg or samsung for that?

Regards,
Alok Kumar

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back