Need Suggestion for Upgradation

For Elac F5 -
You need a very powerful amplifier as sensitivity is 86db. May be your x1400 will run out of power for faithful reproductions of music or you need to pair it with a powerful subwoofer which can share the load.
For MA Bronze 5 -
Absolutely stunning performance, strong center image with clean and chrisp highs, vocal are lively and musical but very week in low end. You need to pair it with good subwoofer for fuller and deeper sound.
Dali Zender 7 -
Very good speakers and rank high on performance scale. Many FM are happy with Zenser 7 but some feel that they are bright at high end and occasionally become brittle for higher SPL.
klipsch -
Noticeble point of Kispch speakers is their high sensitivity rating, which mean you need less power to drive them faithfully. Due to horn tweeters same may feel they are bright. Highly recommended for movies performance. Bass is weighty and powerful but don't know how they work with entry level AVR.
Have never audition Q Acoustics speakers.
Few speakers will suggest for audition...
1. Wharfdale Diamond 230
2. Polk RTiA 5
3. Tannoy ellipse 3
4. Boston Acoustics A360
All are below 50K mark. Audition and decide.

And which one is better Elac F5 or Klipsch R24f?.am getting both at same price.

Audition with the same source content to decide...

Compare the appearance, specs like Sensitivity, watts, freq it can output, speaker cone material etc....all these are important to consider when we use speakers at home depending on where we place them and what they are exposed to etc.....

Dont rush...decide and then take the plunge

All the best!

guyz my room size is 25*11. Planning to upgrade subwoofer first before finalising FS. Two no of entry lvl sub like Polk 125 or one bic acoustics pl200. Budget is 50k. Which option is good? Mine is untreated living room.

Hi

I use a BIC America PL 200 in an untreated room and it works quite well....you can refer to the BIC America Owners Thread for first hand feedback....

Likewise there are other similar threads around Taga or Yamaha or Pioneer....

Polks also have the HTS10 and HTS 12 subs...you should audition those too (Profx).

guyz my room size is 25*11. Planning to upgrade subwoofer first before finalising FS. Two no of entry lvl sub like Polk 125 or one bic acoustics pl200. Budget is 50k. Which option is good? Mine is untreated living room.

I would suggest SVS PB-1000 or SB-1000. Actually SB-2000 is the better option for music for your room size but that is above your budget.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back