Network streamer with HDD connection and mobile app support

If you are looking for value for money a raspberry pi + allo boss dac + volumio will be good choice . Will cost around 7k .
Are you selling it ? Pm please

I seen some YT videos. I better buy product of a company. Do you have some suggestions which have hdd compatibility n app support like Bluesound node 2i

1. Consider a small PC. Either build one or get an Intel NUC or something. Even a laptop. But do remove all except essential software.
2. https://acousticportrait.com/product/swara-m2rpi/
3. Look at Allo

Go through the "Computer Audio" and "Media & Streaming Players" sections.

This thread will help.
Did you know which app on iPhone used by Swara M2rPi??
It matches my need if it have good iPhone app

Its difficult to suggest a good alternative for Bluesound Node-2i for all the features it supports. I would suggest you to wait and look for used Node-2i in "Sale by owner" section. Please Watch "sale by owner" so that you get notified of new sales instantly.

Its difficult to suggest a good alternative for Bluesound Node-2i for all the features it supports. I would suggest you to wait and look for used Node-2i in "Sale by owner" section. Please Watch "sale by owner" so that you get notified of new sales instantly.
It’s really rare someone sells it. New I m getting from dealer at price of 50k, Which is quite expensive....

It’s really rare someone sells it. New I m getting from dealer at price of 50k, Which is quite expensive....

From the past records, FMs did sell Node-2i once in a while. Just keep an eye on "sale by owner" section tilll you find the alternative. You may get it at around 30K.

I recently got an Allo Digione player, previously was using a CCA. And although the digione is better but only slightly, as I feel the bass is a bit better/tighter slightly better clarity, mostly subtle improvements, also the music seems to be bit smoother less fatiguing over longer listening.

I recently got an Allo Digione player, previously was using a CCA. And although the digione is better but only slightly, as I feel the bass is a bit better/tighter slightly better clarity, mostly subtle improvements, also the music seems to be bit smoother less fatiguing over longer listening.
May i know where you got the digione from?

I am really confused and wana buy value for money Network streamer with HDD connection support upto 2-4 TB and mobile app support to access file on HDD..

I found only Bluesound node 2i support this functionality but it’s very expensive.

please guide with other options Available.
I seen some YT videos. I better buy product of a company. Do you have some suggestions which have hdd compatibility n app support like Bluesound node 2i

Did you know which app on iPhone used by Swara M2rPi??
It matches my need if it have good iPhone app

Allo is the perfect fit for your needs. Why do you think Allo is not a good brand? Sound quality is not always linked to an expensive branded device. Check this unit out:

MaSh

May i know where you got the digione from?
I got it from fab to lab as only they were shipping at the time. You can buy directly from Allo as well. Digione player now comes with Rpi4b whereas they had some older stock with Rpi3, was some confusion, just be careful if that matters to you.

I got it from fab to lab as only they were shipping at the time. You can buy directly from Allo as well. Digione player now comes with Rpi4b whereas they had some older stock with Rpi3, was some confusion, just be careful if that matters to you.
Looking to build a decent headphone amp+dac with raspberry pie..Any pointers.. I see quite a few DCA HATs out there but dont see any headphone amp add ons.

Acoustic Portrait is a wonderful company, though small. About the best service you will get in India.
They started out in 2002 and have been well regarded here.

hi, I have an Acoustic Portrait Swara and was so impressed with it that I sold a DAC by a “recognised“ company: Chord Mojo. I have been using the Swara since two months and I am still very pleased with it. It’s a smallish neat box solution; it can be hidden out of sight too:))

you will need to buy a small USB Wifi dongle (a few hundred Rs) and use a wired connection first time to configure it.
I have my 4TB (powered) HDD connected and use the Rune Audio app to browse and control play back. The Rune app also has other functions like Spotify and Web Radios and more. I have a few Web radio stations but have not tried Spotify and others. There is also a helpful Rune audio community...

If you can ignore the rather irrelevant details like Raspberry pi, and that it’s made by a comparatively less known company and just trust your ears, I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised as I was.

This sounds like a nice discovery ! Specs look very good. Please share your impressions when you can.

@Jatintan007
Look at this, seems a good option with ability to load HDD inside it

Back