New home theatre system

dr_jindal

hi guys,
am new to this hifivision forum and have joined in today.
am planning for a new home theatre system for my living room
which is approx. 15x20 feet in dimensions.
well for the start i am not interested in HTiB and plan to go for component system with 5.1 config.
have liked yamaha RX V465 and 565 and denon 1910.
for the speakers i dont hav much knowledge.

kindly give ur expert opinion.

Give the following details.

How much Budget you have?

If it is part of the living room, it will work for Movies. Difficult to make it work for Music. It could disturb the other family members unless all are interested.

Bookshelves and a powered sub should be fine for me.

Thanks.
Pandu

Hi All,

I also started looking for Home Theatre System.

My living room is 14X 12 and i prefer 40% music & 60% movies. I have budget of 1 to 1.5L and live in Hyderabad.

Appreciate your suggestion.

Jindal - sorry for stealing your theard...

Thanks,
Edwin

Give the following details.

How much Budget you have?

If it is part of the living room, it will work for Movies. Difficult to make it work for Music. It could disturb the other family members unless all are interested.

Bookshelves and a powered sub should be fine for me.

Thanks.
Pandu

Hi Pandu,

Do you have paradigm? If so, where you bought it and for how much in hyderabad?

Thanks,
Edwin

hi guys,
am new to this hifivision forum and have joined in today.
am planning for a new home theatre system for my living room
which is approx. 15x20 feet in dimensions.
well for the start i am not interested in HTiB and plan to go for component system with 5.1 config.
have liked yamaha RX V465 and 565 and denon 1910.
for the speakers i dont hav much knowledge.

kindly give ur expert opinion.

Hi Dr. Jindal,

Is it only living room or living come dinning. Do you have any space constrain? If you don't have space constrain go for floor standing speakers for front and slick surround speakers. Go with same family speakers, don't mix and match. I would suggest Denon 1910 over Yamaha.

Many speakers match with Denon, but the best judge is your ears. Carry your own CD's and DVD's for audtion.

Mainly want your budget for speakers? If you have budget constrain, start with good front speaker and slowing upgrade the system. 1910 is decent amp to match well with it go for high sensitivity speakers. Like, Wharfedale, Polk Audio, Mission etc... don't buy speakers of electronic manufacture like Denon, yamaha or Onkyo. Go with speacilised speaker manufacturers.

Regards,

Zola

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back