New release vinyl

In India, dont know
I have come across a lot of these in the UK and US (RCA/HMV Nipper), the prop is considered a must for anyone into vinyl. So many come up on eBay too.

Got an email few days ago from Black Groove that they will be releasing two albums in January 2022

One is Yuva OST &
other is Shujaat Khan live in San Francisco. Shujaat album will be a box set and each set will be autographed by the artist.

Yuva is one of the better albums by A R Rahman. Not a fan of his recent releases

Got an email few days ago from Black Groove that they will be releasing two albums in January 2022

One is Yuva OST &
other is Shujaat Khan live in San Francisco. Shujaat album will be a box set and each set will be autographed by the artist.

Yuva is one of the better albums by A R Rahman. Not a fan of his recent releases

Yuva is released . Not sure how the sound quality is .. I am looking forward to the U Srinivas LP . I had it on CD and it was killer.

A bunch of LPs namely Saajan , Humse Hain Muqabala , Pukar and all were released recently. Any idea who has released it and pricing....

This is some serious scam going on where the lps have been sold off within a day of release and one shady dealer quoting 5k a piece.... sad how these unscrupulous practices are ruining the music release business or whatever is left of it in our country ....

This is some serious scam going on where the lps have been sold off within a day of release and one shady dealer quoting 5k a piece.... sad how these unscrupulous practices are ruining the music release business or whatever is left of it in our country ....
I agree, when I called up this dealer, he was quoting 4K per LP, MRP of these records are Rs 1,999... People want to make quick money by hook or by crook

Hi ,

I recently got ARR's Pukar @ 1999. Honestly, not at all impressed by the sound quality . Moreover the LP had slight dings and pressing dents . Although the LP plays fine , but I will avoid playing this . Unfortunately in these Covid times , I cannot ship this back . Dil se, Yuva,Pukar have all been released by Ishtar records (previously Venus) .
Disappointed with Pukar , not sure if Dil Se and Yuva will be similar.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back