New Revolutionary Front Projection Screen - AWESOME!!!!

Check out all of the related videos, they have 12 of them online. This is truly remarkable product that I cant wait to lay my hands on.

And the best part is that they have a rep in my city Hyderabad, cant wait for this peice of awesomeness....its on my list

it says this can be used normal lightng conditions like an lcd or plasma with a normal pj and a 100" lcd/plasma would be many times more expensive

I think the prices should come down once the product becomes more mass market, right now only SI has this technology. I am going to check the prices from the India dealer at HYD.

I think the prices should come down once the product becomes more mass market, right now only SI has this technology. I am going to check the prices from the India dealer at HYD.

Be prepared for the price shock:)
Something like 2.5x $ price.

Check out all of the related videos, they have 12 of them online. This is truly remarkable product that I cant wait to lay my hands on.

And the best part is that they have a rep in my city Hyderabad, cant wait for this peice of awesomeness....its on my list

truly amazing sir...........

True Screen For Regular Movie Watchers

Indeed the technology is truly phenomenal and is more of a game changer who regularly watch movies and related. I am having a similar screen for which the link is as following.

Screen demo - Try the different options and imagine how great a dnp screen will look in your home!

The screen can be used in normal lighting conditions, but lights should not be very bright especially near the screen area.

The demo for these screens is available in Mumbai.

Since it is revolutionary and too good, the cost is also very high but it is value for money provided budget allows.

V.

Last edited:
Bumping an old thread. Any news on this in the market.

@V... How much did your screen cost you?

Bumping an old thread. Any news on this in the market.

@V... How much did your screen cost you?

I have had one for past few months and its amazing, comparable to a plasma. But you do need a bright projector at least for the 8.0 gain one.

I have had one for past few months and its amazing, comparable to a plasma. But you do need a bright projector at least for the 8.0 gain one.

WOW!

You actually got a Black Diamond 2. Pray tell how much did you drop for it? and where did you get it from?

TIA

Will either a Panasoinc AE4000 or the Epson 8350 do?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back