New website offering insane deals for few products

arnprasad

I wanted a hair trimmer and since amazon and flipkart were stocked out for most of the models, googled to see who else may have stock at reasonable prices and surprisingly i found a new name and he was selling at 25-30% cheaper than the famous duo. Ordered and also queried for a table fan which too was similarly discounted. I hope they actually ship it :(

anyways was curious as to what else they got and found samsung s10 lite around 26K when its 40 on amazon and flipkart. So I sounded out my nephews to buy them and when they called them...seems its a new venture from Chennai which started only last week.

I hope what they are selling are genuine, sealed with warranty invoice and all and are not returns and opened boxes...etc.

Check it out and call them to satisfy yourself.

one plus 7t pro is 35 vs 48..not sure what the catch is

LG OLED is 110 vs 148K elsewhere

one plus 7t pro is 35 vs 48..not sure what the catch is

LG OLED is 110 vs 148K elsewhere
I dont want to sound false alarm and hurt genuine dealers. But when prices are heavily discounted take necessary precautions. the website is 5 months old. Hosted on USA server and no physical office contact address. I know most online shops dont have physical offices. But better be safe. Usually at start some may give heavy discounts to spread the word but future is unknown.

link : http://humvyapaar.com.webstatdata.com/

I again sincerely say I dont want to hurt genuine dealers. But ask them how they are giving heavy discount. etc. take precautions think about it and then buy if anyone feels they are genuine.
Regards

I dont want to sound false alarm and hurt genuine dealers. But when prices are heavily discounted take necessary precautions. the website is 5 months old. Hosted on USA server and no physical office contact address. I know most online shops dont have physical offices. But better be safe. Usually at start some may give heavy discounts to spread the word but future is unknown.

link : http://humvyapaar.com.webstatdata.com/

I again sincerely say I dont want to hurt genuine dealers. But ask them how they are giving heavy discount. etc. take precautions think about it and then buy if anyone feels they are genuine.
Regards

spot on! If something seems too good to be true, it probably is [too good to be true]

Screenshot_2020-06-02-23-15-10-1159738603.png
This makes me worry. Apart from this, if you read their terms and conditions, they are not holding any responsibility in any condition. Also there is no way to contact seller directly like ebay, so what'll the buyer can do if something went wrong.

Relatively safer way to go during such ambiguity is to opt for COD, which they don't have?. That makes it further worrisome.

Did a random search on the net.
The same gibberish is seen in the FAQs of several sites :confused:

Don't understand what this is all about :(
in that case it could be a page directly copied from another site or may be its default for the website hosting used or something, but whatever is the case the Faq page is very important and the site hosted 5 months back should atleast have a valid Faq section if its a genuine shopping site.

I ordered 3K worth of items as mentioned (trimmer plus fan)..Hoping they are selling at cost or as a loss leader :(
Lets not loose hope. There is hotline No. on top of the page.

The website FAQs. means it is not updated. Probably due to low response or being lazy. But if owner is genuine and honest you will get the products sooner or later. Also Has contact and order tracking on website. Use them to notify the owner.
Regards

addition : The Websites top corner has option of English and Gujrati. So probably they are based in Gujrat. Search Google They have facebook page. If you use facebook contact them through facebook.

Last edited:
Seems they are based out of chennai..like I mentioned..my nephews did call...if they are based in chennai...and if someone is interested..they can walk over and check it out...I see people bought display OLED units..am sure they can do the same here as well...do their checks and who knows it might be a good deal....

My understanding after I spoke to my nephews was ...bunch of local traders trying their luck online...trying to sell at cost..whatever. I dont they are trying to be amazon or flipkart..am guessing registering a domain and creating a website costs hundreds or maybe low thousands.

Also when you are paying with Payumoney - am sure they have an agreement and I can approach payumoney if something goes wrong. While there are plenty of risks - in todays day and age..if someone has a mobile number listed on the website and if they are answering that number - its not difficult for police to catch them. Website may be hosted on a US server - but am sure there are ways and means to catch them if they are physically present in India.

Again they may be fake...but if u stay in the city where they got a warehouse..go over, check out..who knows u may get lucky. Also its not just the FAQs..even the product listing is incomplete. Hence its not a startup per my view..just some locals trying their luck..now a days everyone is a internet expert and website designer.......this is a good example :0

Last edited:
Seems they are based out of chennai..like I mentioned..my nephews did call...if they are based in chennai...and if someone is interested..they can walk over and check it out...I see people bought display OLED units..am sure they can do the same here as well...do their checks and who knows it might be a good deal....

My understanding after I spoke to my nephews was ...bunch of local traders trying their luck online...trying to sell at cost..whatever. I dont they are trying to be amazon or flipkart..am guessing registering a domain and creating a website costs hundreds or maybe low thousands.

Also when you are paying with Payumoney - am sure they have an agreement and I can approach payumoney if something goes wrong. While there are plenty of risks - in todays day and age..if someone has a mobile number listed on the website and if they are answering that number - its not difficult for police to catch them. Website may be hosted on a US server - but am sure there are ways and means to catch them if they are physically present in India.

Again they may be fake...but if u stay in the city where they got a warehouse..go over, check out..who knows u may get lucky. Also its not just the FAQs..even the product listing is incomplete. Hence its not a startup per my view..just some locals trying their luck..now a days everyone is a internet expert and website designer.......this is a good example :0
So did you get your table fan? Was it delivered?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back