• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Newbie here and happy to be the part of this community

Wharfedale EVO4.1 Bookshelf Speakers

williamvhale

Hi, I am new to this board and happy to be the part of this forum. I have participated in many forum sites but didn’t write my intro in any of the forum but thought of dropping few words about me here. I am William Hale from USA. I am a small town boy who has an endless passion in blogging, social media marketing and everything tech. Currently I am working for an online write my essay firm; I also love to read a lot especially the novels of my favorite author Dan Brown.

Nikhil

Staff member
Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining!
I hope you find the forum to be a good place to find something of interest.

San Jose is a beautiful place. I was in Monterrey just last month.

Regards.

efernand1

Hi, I am new to this board and happy to be the part of this forum. I have participated in many forum sites but didn’t write my intro in any of the forum but thought of dropping few words about me here. I am William Hale from USA. I am a small town boy who has an endless passion in blogging, social media marketing and everything tech. Currently I am working for an online write my essay firm; I also love to read a lot especially the novels of my favorite author Dan Brown.

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find this platform very enriching which has a lot of AV experience and information posted by many fellow members.....

Happy Browsing!