NHT

shankaramurthy

anyone heard about NHT and sunfire
i decided to go for dual subwoofer NHT SS10 and Sunfire SDS 8. which one is best.
with regard to main speakers, wharfdale D300, D320, D330 or Accoustics Energy AE 100, AE 107, AE 109 which one is best. kindly suggest me. i have arrived the above after analysing the room size and AV receiver. So i want the experts to suggest in between these brands. thanks a lot

anyone heard about NHT and sunfire
i decided to go for dual subwoofer NHT SS10 and Sunfire SDS 8. which one is best.
with regard to main speakers, wharfdale D300, D320, D330 or Accoustics Energy AE 100, AE 107, AE 109 which one is best. kindly suggest me. i have arrived the above after analysing the room size and AV receiver. So i want the experts to suggest in between these brands. thanks a lot
why no one is interested

Never heard either but will say nht is hugely overpriced in India dont even look that way and check elac 3010 similar to sunfire.
Also consider to buy 1 better sub in similar price.
What is ur budget?

Lack of proper representation of both brands you have stated is reason for not much response to your queries. Look at other options available in the market, the popular ones being bic america, svs, polk, etc.
Do state what is the purpose of your requirement, music or movies or both, then your room size, other requirements based on which other fms will share some suggestions based on receipt of this info from you.

Lack of proper representation of both brands you have stated is reason for not much response to your queries. Look at other options available in the market, the popular ones being bic america, svs, polk, etc.
Do state what is the purpose of your requirement, music or movies or both, then your room size, other requirements based on which other fms will share some suggestions based on receipt of this info from you.
room size is 22x 13. requirement for movie and music.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back