Norge 1200 Professional Pre Power Amplifier

HiFiAudioFan

I have found the pricing on this Pre Power amplifier extremely tempting and I have owned separates many years ago,(Sansui C & B 1000) , I cant seem to find any reviews online to read up any information related to them.
Anybody here who uses/used these and any info would be much appreciated.
Thank you

I owned it 2 year ago ; at 90 wpc it is powerful enough to drive most mainstream floorstanding speakers, SQ is bit unrefined, Raw but enjoyable otherwise. Tone controls are hit or miss mostly didn't like them. Phono is very pathetic, in fact the preamp isn't a good one. At 25k around its quite VFM.

I owned it 2 year ago ; at 90 wpc it is powerful enough to drive most mainstream floorstanding speakers, SQ is bit unrefined, Raw but enjoyable otherwise. Tone controls are hit or miss mostly didn't like them. Phono is very pathetic, in fact the preamp isn't a good one. At 25k around its quite VFM.
Thank you very much for your reply and information. Much appreciated, that was very helpful. Thanks again.

I have found the pricing on this Pre Power amplifier extremely tempting and I have owned separates many years ago,(Sansui C & B 1000) , I cant seem to find any reviews online to read up any information related to them.
Anybody here who uses/used these and any info would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Hi brother, I use sansui pre power combination, this is very good budget friendly amplifier , good value for money, stuff, I used 1 pre & 2 power amplifier at a time, , please give you contact no, I sent you the original videos of sansui pre power combination

Hi brother, I use sansui pre power combination, this is very good budget friendly amplifier , good value for money, stuff, I used 1 pre & 2 power amplifier at a time, , please give you contact no, I sent you the original videos of sansui pre power combination
Hello, Thanks for your reply, i am looking for reviews of the Norge Pre Power Amplifiers not Sansui. thank you again.

I have heard this combo long time back at Norge and it has good capabilities.Pre is derived from Norge IA 1000 (Norge told me).Don't know if they have improved further.At Pine meet, the Poweramp was tested with different combos-

I have heard this combo long time back at Norge and it has good capabilities.Pre is derived from Norge IA 1000 (Norge told me).Don't know if they have improved further.At Pine meet, the Poweramp was tested with different combos-
Thank you very much for your reply and information. much appreciated. Thanks again

Hi - Would you be able to post pictures of the back side of this amp? The Norge Audio website has only the front pics.

On which turntable did you connect this amp to? Does the pre-amp have a dedicated Ground connection apart from the L and R inputs?

Hello, Thanks for your reply, i am looking for reviews of the Norge Pre Power Amplifiers not Sansui. thank you again.
Indiq Audio (for which now there is a group buy was going on in this forum) , Bangalore, seems associated with Norge. You can speak to Amit directly and get to know about the Norge amps. He may assist you with more technical information and demo, if the units are available in Bangalore.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back