Offline for sometime

madbullram

Hi all,
I have been less active for a month now. I have taken over a new role starting 2010 in my company so have been totally engrossed in it. I am will be offline in FEB as I am going on a business tour of US. If anything needs my attention, please PM. I will periodically check PMs and respond.

So much to catch up already :sad:...how I am missing this...see you all back in Mid March

Cheers!

Hi all,
I have been less active for a month now. I have taken over a new role starting 2010 in my company so have been totally engrossed in it. I am will be offline in FEB as I am going on a business tour of US. If anything needs my attention, please PM. I will periodically check PMs and respond.

So much to catch up already :sad:...how I am missing this...see you all back in Mid March

Cheers!

Bon voyage Mbr! So your absence was for good reason.:)

Hi all,

Cheers!

bon voyage and all success on the forbidden journey!:)

Hi Ram,

Advance wishes for your business trip to USA.

Yes we will miss you more than you will be missing a lot of action going around.:yahoo:

Take care and once again good luck for your trip...:)

Just posted 10 mins back and I have 3 replies,m this is why I love and miss this forum. Thanks for your wishes :yahoo:

Hopefully, will come back with a DAC upgrade and some gadgets :)

Just posted 10 mins back and I have 3 replies,m this is why I love and miss this forum. Thanks for your wishes :yahoo:

Hopefully, will come back with a DAC upgrade and some gadgets :)

So do i get first prize:p?

Seriously, a dac upgrade already?

Hai MBR,

Any news of proposed Meet at Chennai slated for Jan-2010-end.

All the best for your trip to US.

N.Murali

>Hopefully, will come back with a DAC upgrade and some gadgets

Ohh, so the bull, in the china shop may run amok? Enjoy the trip and I hope the weather there is good.

Cheers

George

yipee! for one month we can post what we please :yahoo:

jokes apart...have a good trip and try to check some stuff out while u r there...which part of US are you travelling?

Hi MBR,
My best wishes to you and may you find even better deal than Meridian.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back