Offline for sometime

madbullram

Hi all,
I have been less active for a month now. I have taken over a new role starting 2010 in my company so have been totally engrossed in it. I am will be offline in FEB as I am going on a business tour of US. If anything needs my attention, please PM. I will periodically check PMs and respond.

So much to catch up already :sad:...how I am missing this...see you all back in Mid March

Cheers!

Hi all,
I have been less active for a month now. I have taken over a new role starting 2010 in my company so have been totally engrossed in it. I am will be offline in FEB as I am going on a business tour of US. If anything needs my attention, please PM. I will periodically check PMs and respond.

So much to catch up already :sad:...how I am missing this...see you all back in Mid March

Cheers!

Bon voyage Mbr! So your absence was for good reason.:)

Hi all,

Cheers!

bon voyage and all success on the forbidden journey!:)

Hi Ram,

Advance wishes for your business trip to USA.

Yes we will miss you more than you will be missing a lot of action going around.:yahoo:

Take care and once again good luck for your trip...:)

Just posted 10 mins back and I have 3 replies,m this is why I love and miss this forum. Thanks for your wishes :yahoo:

Hopefully, will come back with a DAC upgrade and some gadgets :)

Just posted 10 mins back and I have 3 replies,m this is why I love and miss this forum. Thanks for your wishes :yahoo:

Hopefully, will come back with a DAC upgrade and some gadgets :)

So do i get first prize:p?

Seriously, a dac upgrade already?

Hai MBR,

Any news of proposed Meet at Chennai slated for Jan-2010-end.

All the best for your trip to US.

N.Murali

>Hopefully, will come back with a DAC upgrade and some gadgets

Ohh, so the bull, in the china shop may run amok? Enjoy the trip and I hope the weather there is good.

Cheers

George

yipee! for one month we can post what we please :yahoo:

jokes apart...have a good trip and try to check some stuff out while u r there...which part of US are you travelling?

Hi MBR,
My best wishes to you and may you find even better deal than Meridian.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back