Old Hindi Songs Of 50's & 60's

vijay.khosla

Hello Friends,
I love old hindi songs especially of 50s & 60s era sung by Lata, Geetadutt, Hemant Kumar, S.D. Burman, Raffi, Talat Mehmood and Mukesh. A few numbers of K.L.Saighal, Pradeep also need to be mentioned in the same jest. I do spare time to listen them time and again and have faith I never get bored. Those sweet and melodius numbers are trully evergreen.
I donot understand what is happening in this present era of music, which is just 'NOISE'. But I donot blame them, Perhaps, it is generation gap. But, I am content with my old music and I shall live by it.
Vijay Khosla

hi, i am DURLABH KOLHE. I am fan of old hindi film songs of the period 1945 to 1965 when our m.d.s gave us the gems of music....................................... i would like to discuss, share my ideas and my views over these gold songs.

Hello Friends,
I love old hindi songs especially of 50s & 60s era sung by Lata, Geetadutt, Hemant Kumar, S.D. Burman, Raffi, Talat Mehmood and Mukesh. A few numbers of K.L.Saighal, Pradeep also need to be mentioned in the same jest. I do spare time to listen them time and again and have faith I never get bored. Those sweet and melodius numbers are trully evergreen.
I donot understand what is happening in this present era of music, which is just 'NOISE'. But I donot blame them, Perhaps, it is generation gap. But, I am content with my old music and I shall live by it.
Vijay Khosla

Thnk u bro i'll check that site asap..:)

The more modern man is becoming, the more primitive his musical taste become.
Today's music is all rhythm and no melody.

And the other characteristic of today's music (and perhaps EVERY ASPECT in today's life, not just musical taste) is that no one seems to have his own choice. The Choice is determined by what is deemed as hep. I have a very good recent example - Kolaveri

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back