OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Y
But samsung dont support DV right?
Yes but according to many online it doesn’t matter. QD OLEDs are loved over WOLEDs in international forums. HDR10+ is good too

S90c is brighter than C3 too. Cheaper also in most places.

Depends on you, if DV is important than it’s a no go I guess.

Got a quote from RD for 65 inch g3 2.20l and cb 12.5k if i opt for emi. Decided to go for it. Bargained for 2.10 but i have been informed that g3 is no stock in entire TN state so cant go below that. Is that good price?

Got a quote from RD for 65 inch g3 2.20l and cb 12.5k if i opt for emi. Decided to go for it. Bargained for 2.10 but i have been informed that g3 is no stock in entire TN state so cant go below that. Is that good price?
Dupe vudaran. Idhe tactics evalovu naalukku dhan sollikittu tiriyarangalo. Get a better quote from another showroom and tell them politely that you are aware of sales tricks and lets talk straight arrow discussions.

Delivered today!! Which one is good for 65 g3 wall mount or base stand? Is it safe to use base stand?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back