One for all -universal Remote

Re: Consultant

I too had problems in setting my Harmony remote so i hired a consultant who did all the settings for me, i had to tell him about my fair needs, and the results were mind blowing. :yahoo:

V.

This is really funny... :eek:hyeah:

Funny

It is not funny. :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

I had hired the consultant because my requirement was unique and i was not able to get it right.

The remote was set in such a way :

Play Movie : It puts the av receiver and player on, closes all the lights in dimmer mode, puts the foot light on, the projector comes down from the lift.

Interval : It puts all the audio & video equipments on stand-by, puts the lights on by 25% in dimmer mode, closes the foot lights as well as the led strips and projector goes back into the false ceiling.

Interval End : It does the reverse of Point # 2.

Movie End : It repeats point # 2.

Theatre Exit : It closes the a/c and all lights in 45 seconds via dimmer, giving you time to leave the mini theatre.

There are a few more settings which the consultant created for me based on my ideas.

V.

This is really funny... :eek:hyeah:

Last edited:
Today, I was pleasantly surprised when I could setup my Logitech Harmony Remote to work with my Nikon D5100 DSLR. :)

Re: Funny

It is not funny. :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

I had hired the consultant because my requirement was unique and i was not able to get it right.

The remote was set in such a way :

Play Movie : It puts the av receiver and player on, closes all the lights in dimmer mode, puts the foot light on, the projector comes down from the lift.

Interval : It puts all the audio & video equipments on stand-by, puts the lights on by 25% in dimmer mode, closes the foot lights as well as the led strips and projector goes back into the false ceiling.

Interval End : It does the reverse of Point # 2.

Movie End : It repeats point # 2.

Theatre Exit : It closes the a/c and all lights in 45 seconds via dimmer, giving you time to leave the mini theatre.

There are a few more settings which the consultant created for me based on my ideas.

V.

Thats how every harmony remote works in activity mode i.e. execute a sequence of commands. The activities may be like watch TV, watch a movie, listen to music etc.

Anyway, just out of curiousity, would like to know what do consultants charge for setting up a remote?

Privileged

Indeed privileged settings are done via activity mode, which becomes way beyond the usual universal remote which mere sets the remotes and nothing beyond that. I needed to go steps further, so i bought this high end remote, which costed me Rs.15,000/-.

The activity which i have set especially for the lights and related is too good, i think there is not a single forum member who has used the remote to such a extent, therefore it will be great if others can also use the power of such a dynamic remote.

I had paid about Rs.3000/- for setting up the remote, which included 4 visits, each of over 2 hours. The guys at logitech were not able to handle my requirements so i had no choice but to hire a professional.

It is no doubt that many of the members will be able to do the such dynamic settings, but i am not good at these understandings so i took a professional service.

V.

Not sure if this was posted earlier in this thread.- for One for all URC remote owners there is a sad news. The online internet download no longer exists! I am searching for a alternative. If anyone has already found/tried please post here.

Hi sorry for posting this in a very old historical thread
but my problem is I bought one for all urc-7960 model from flipkart it costme 1390 rs
now coming for my problem I've set my Tatasky+,my Sammy tv,My Sony amp [It works charmingly well] also but i cannot get any details for my digitelly (DEN){local cablewalla} STb remote codes to work can any one help me

Hi friends,

Have you heard of One for all universal Remote?
I found it in Croma with four types.
1.DVD - rs.700 aprox.
2.DVD,TV - rs. 900
3.DVD,TV,AVR - rs. 1100
4.DVD,TV,AVR,settop box - rs. 1250

Compatible will all leading brands.

Pls. post your thougths.
I would definitely check for one at the store nearest to my house. Thanks anyways for the update.

Hey ,

As anybody configured
Satellite Receiver - Videocon D2H, with Logitech Harmony 650

Thanks

Hey ,

As anybody configured
Satellite Receiver - Videocon D2H, with Logitech Harmony 650

Thanks

Yes...I have logitech Harmony 700 laong with Videocon HD DTH...

You may not be able to find the service provide in the setup menu...

All you need to do is after searching for Videocon DTH in the set-up menu, you will be asked if you have the Videocon DTH remote with you....

At that time, you will have to teach the function to Harmony 650....

While searching for the device in harmony database try searching with the model number on the set top box. In my case that worked instead of seaching by dish tv. In my case it was zenega xxxx.

Sent from my Galaxy Pro Duos via Tapatalk

Hi Guys

I have acoustic research arxxg12 remote. I guess it needs real patience to configure it. Not successful yet. I'm able to configure only the basic activities.

Is anyone successful in configuring the remote..have already started using individual remotes

Cheers
Prasanna KV

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back