Onkyo 5300 Best Deal in Delhi?

nviror

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a latest yet affordable HTiB in Delhi. I've a budget of 30k and Onkyo 3300 suits it, which I think is outdated. I want something latest like 5300, Should I extend my budget (difficult, but possible) for HT S5300?

I visited several Shops and inquired the price of both the systems as below,
HT S3300 = 25k
HT S5300 = 50k

Brands I'm interested in are Onkyo, Yamaha or Denon. Please guide me:sos: latest systems which suites my budget.
or should i wait for any upcoming model from onkyo?:rolleyes:

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a latest yet affordable HTiB in Delhi. I've a budget of 30k and Onkyo 3300 suits it, which I think is outdated. I want something latest like 5300, Should I extend my budget (difficult, but possible) for HT S5300?

I visited several Shops and inquired the price of both the systems as below,
HT S3300 = 25k
HT S5300 = 50k

Brands I'm interested in are Onkyo, Yamaha or Denon. Please guide me:sos: latest systems which suites my budget.
or should i wait for any upcoming model from onkyo?:rolleyes:

HT S3300 is 7.1channel that reason for that cost.if ur satisfied with 7.1 channel u can go with it or HTS3300

You are wrong, S3300 is a 5.1 System and S5300 is a 7.1 System. Is there anything like Group Buy or offers on new year for S5300?

I'm getting Brand New S5300 for Rs. 41255 from USA, should i go for it?
What about power plugs, warranty?

Last edited:
No international warrenty ,need step down transformer ,custom duty ,shiping risk and charges ....
Its not wise to opt to buy it from us which is only 9k extra....

No international warrenty ,need step down transformer ,custom duty ,shiping risk and charges ....
Its not wise to opt to buy it from us which is only 9k extra....
@CANDUU - If I have some one who will bring the entire 50lbs Box with himself, (i'll pay for the excess baggage 3-4 K INR) and then I have some "jugaad" at customs so I will be allowed without being asked for Duty.

I'll buy a Step down transformer here, as I have done for my BOSE (also bought from USA)

Thats boils down to warranty.

Do you think its a wise decision now to go for a 5300 from USA for a saving of 30K INR ??? I am just way too tempted for this.

I'm getting Brand New S5300 for Rs. 41255 from USA, should i go for it?
What about power plugs, warranty?

@nviror
Really? Where did you check the prices from? I have been checking for the same for quite some time and I am getting the 5300 from Amazon for 17.5 K INR.

A total cost of 23-25K for 5300 will be a steal.

Although with a personal track record of gadgets failing now and then...I will also think of the entire money going down the drain in case of damage during shipping or any manufacturing fault noticed once it lands in India.

But no risk no gain. All the best...

Thanks jsanand.
I am thinking on the lines, even if my luck runs real bad and I end up with a broken system, can't I always still approach the same service guys, pay an extra over what I would have paid if I were in warranty and still get their support?

Now the question is, how much could that extra be. how much does the warranty cover? etc etc

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back