Opinions on the LG LD460 and LD650 series

Finally after month long wait my LG LCD is delivered :clapping:

posting my clicks the way it was delivered

will post my review soon

Btw should i open the box myself or let LG guy come to do the honors

Thanks
img3927g.jpg
img3932b.jpg

Congratulations on your new purchase. After that long wait you can now tell us your experiences of playing Counter Strike Condition Zero on the big screen.

Press the menu button and than press red button on your remote.Now go to product and service info. You will get the hours of use.

Thanks mate, any idea if we can we use these steps to figure out usage on PK or PJ series of plasmas from LG from the supplied remote.

Thanks mate, any idea if we can we use these steps to figure out usage on PK or PJ series of plasmas from LG from the supplied remote.
I dont think Dear as in L plasmas I guess it's only possible through Service menu or may be there is any other trick to access that. many LG PK and PJ owners we have here may be they can help on this.

LG LD460

When i played HD movie files through my laptop PQ was awesome but if the same files is played directly from USB of the TV PQ was average

why is that ?

Even I found the pq thru usb of ld460/550 below par. I found the Samsung c630 to give a better picture.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back