Oplay air

mks_sharma21

HI ALL
I bought oplay air few days back and connected with my home theatre LG HT855PF (Dolby Digital and DTS 2.0 certified) via SPDIF optical pass through and played 1080P + AC3 5.1 Bluray rip movie..i listen only choppy sound...but when I play home theatre inserting USB or DVD 5.1 channel content audio/video it works fine.. i m very confused whether the fault is in OPLAY or LG HOME THEATRE.....

please solve my problem...

Last edited:
The problem may be with the optical cable. Try with another cable or coaxial cable if available.

I have been using the asus oplay air for the last 18 months. In audio set the setting as raw. I am personally using the optical digital from oplay to Z5500 and while the coaxial digital from tata sky hd. Both work perfectly except for a few files encoded in 6 channel AAC.

Most of my mkv files play with DD or DTS with no fuss.

Last resort update the firmware of your oplay it will definitely help. I have updated with the firmware of the newer asus player works great. Mustard brown color instead of the default blue.

it means the problem is with my audio receiver or optical wire....not able to decode or transmit 6 channel content...thanks dear

Back