Oppo 981H or Pioneer DV 610

Zorro, can you let me know this shops identity? Like which floor, contact name etc? I'm planning to visit there and want to know it.

Thanks

Go to national market, then go to underground floor [left side] and ask for mirsilal shop[comes on the right side].

You can see mirsilal written on the board on the top of the shop.

Prakash.

Also the HDMI cable that he sells with the pioneer is not great.

So you can purchase just the pioneer dvd 610 for 6.5-6.5. k. Put 1000 rs and get a bandridge HDMI cable[VFM].

Where is this Alpha..is it in Mumbai ?

Thanks
zorro

Yes Alfa is located in Irla, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai. They have 4-5 shops on one narrow (2 way) street, all in a few meters apart, selling mostly all imported stuff. One shop for mobile phones, one shop for eatables/ shoes, one shop for electronics etc.

Best part is that their rates are fixed. And you cannot bargain. The rates are very competitive and normally the best in town. So you are at peace of mind about the pricing. Otherwise I feel bargaining is such a hassle, and you may still end up paying more!

The first time I had gone to Alfa, there was so much rush that I though they are giving away something free. (And all their outlets were like this) Then my friend told me that this is always like this, but today is a weekday afternoon, you should come on a weekend evening you will go even more mad in the rush!

Tel: 022-26704344

Normally they don't give prices on the phone. Though they may oblige for bigger articles like LCD TV etc. Because of the constant rush, phones are not well attended and you may feel they are being rude.

hey Reju, do they also carry amps, receivers, speakers?
How trustworthy are they for these kind of products?

regards

regards

ru planning to get something from there. Since if its in mumbai - even I am game. Lets see how the others comment on the reliability of the store since the way it was described - it seemed more like the kolkata fishmarket:eek:hyeah:

regards

They do have few products like Yamaha, Pioneer etc. Not explored much, as they may not stock everything. No problem about trustworthiness, they have a huge reputation. But if things go wrong it's always your bad luck, but if required, they do help you get it serviced at a cost.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back