Optoma IntelliGO-S1 / Optoma ML330 - any user ??

diplomat

Any of you own either of this Optoma IntelliGO-S1 / Optoma ML330 and using for some time ?
The first model may not be there in INDIA, but the second one (similar spec) appears at website and hopefully lunched.
The users may please share the PQ, focusing and heating issues etc with the unit if any.
Online reviews give thumbs up for it's design quality and performance, still I prefer the unbiased reviews from HFVians, as always.

Any of you own either of this Optoma IntelliGO-S1 / Optoma ML330 and using for some time ?

Nope.. But i use similar products Xgimi H1 and LG PF 1500W, both DLP-LED (RGB)..

Think both the products of Optoma are portable, one with Android (intelliGo) and the other with more brightness (ML330).. Optoma ML330 is a scaled down version of Optoma ML750, with lower lumen output.. ML750 has good review from projector central..

Planning to buy them in India ?

ur right, as you know I am trapped with failed unit of ACER K130 and will attempt to repair at the address shared by you on my next visit to chennai.
ML330 has been launched in INDIA @ around 38.5 K with 500 lumens and indeed it is younger brother of ML750.
I am afraid, whether this one has any focus issue like few in this mini models.
This unit has two yrs of warranty and will shortly be there in market I feel.
I have no link to get such units from abroad at lesser cost.

ur right, as you know I am trapped with failed unit of ACER K130 and will attempt to repair at the address shared by you on my next visit to chennai.

Yeah right..Ok.. Great.. Are you outside of India?

ML330 has been launched in INDIA @ around 38.5 K with 500 lumens and indeed it is younger brother of ML750.
I am afraid, whether this one has any focus issue like few in this mini models.
This unit has two yrs of warranty and will shortly be there in market I feel.
I have no link to get such units from abroad at lesser cost.

2 yrs of manufacturer warranty is great for a projector.. From the reviews ML750, didn't seem to have focus issues.. So should the ML330 as it has lower lumen output..

Incase you didn't check this review - https://www.projectorreviews.com/op...oma-ml750-ultra-compact-led-projector-part-1/

It is a pity, that even with a size able budget, we are not able to enjoy fully featured products..

One of my friend who lives in the US wanted to buy a 50 inch 4K television for 22K.. I suggested him Optoma ML750 refurbished for the same money, but he is a lot hesitant to get refurbished products :)..

No No, I stay around 80 km south of chennai half the way towards Pondy. Thats why I said on my next visit.

You are on point, even after spending almost double we donot get the technology here.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back