Oratory1990 autoeq and KZ ZSN Pro

trumee

Hello,
I have a USB DAC which can import auteq profiles. I selected the profile for my headphone (KZ ZSN Pro), but did not like it. The bass was reduced quite a bit. Can somebody help me understand what needs to be done after applying the autoeq. Do i need to modify with the equalizer after applying the profile?

Thanks

Hello,
I have a USB DAC which can import auteq profiles. I selected the profile for my headphone (KZ ZSN Pro), but did not like it. The bass was reduced quite a bit. Can somebody help me understand what needs to be done after applying the autoeq. Do i need to modify with the equalizer after applying the profile?

Thanks
KZ ZSN Pro has got "V" sound signature where mids are bit recessed and using auto eq may compensate for it by bringing lows and highs towards Harman target so that details are not lost in the mid portion. If you ears have got used to the boosted bass and trebles of kz zsn pro without auto eq, then naturally you may find auto eq setting on your DAC to be stealing the excitement out of your iem.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back