Panasonic VIERA TH-P42V20D demo piece at 35k

whitestar_999

someone asked on another forum about getting a good plasma & said that he was getting a 42V20D demo piece for 35k at chroma.though i praised this model since it is a demo piece he is inclining towards samsung(D450 or 490D).he also said he could hardly tell the difference between the Samsung/LG and this V20D.are the new generations samsung/lg plasma this good?some suggestions from expert members on this because i am going to recommend plasma soon to a relative & my opinion is going to be based on feedback i receive on this.

someone asked on another forum about getting a good plasma & said that he was getting a 42V20D demo piece for 35k at chroma.though i praised this model since it is a demo piece he is inclining towards samsung(D450 or 490D).he also said he could hardly tell the difference between the Samsung/LG and this V20D.are the new generations samsung/lg plasma this good?some suggestions from expert members on this because i am going to recommend plasma soon to a relative & my opinion is going to be based on feedback i receive on this.

2011 Samsung 51D490 is a superb VFM 3DTV, my short review is here http://www.hifivision.com/television/21556-samsung-51d490-3dtv-owners-thread-3.html

i bought the v20d in Nov 2010 at 62k...
Believe me i have not come across a better HDTV whether LED or LCD or Plasma

if you like natural picture without any enhancements go for this TV...amazing natural colors and Black levels.....in my opinion LED and LCD have enough coloration to natural picture and longer watching sessions causes eye fatigue but no such issues with this plasma... i can watch HD channels for hours :) .... and at 35k i can buy another piece...bt thats me :cool:

The only problem with this "deal" is that it has 4,600 hours of usage clocked on it, with 650 on-off counter.

At 6 hours a day, that's almost 2 years of usage.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back