Panasonic VIERA TX-32LX80 For 35K!

moserw

Hi,

Picked up a Panasonic VIERA TX-32LX80 for 35K today at Reliance Digital. Seems like a good time to pick up LCD/Plasma TVs. I was quoted 38K for the same model in Reliance Digital, E-Zone and TMC (Hyderbad) just 3 days ago on Saturday and today when I went to book the TV the price had dropped to 35K. The price drop of 2K-3K is standard across all models/all companies so like I said if you have been waiting to pick up an LCD/Plasma then now is a good time to check them out.

http://panasonic.co.in/web/pid/6241

Hi,

Picked up a Panasonic VIERA TX-32LX80 for 35K today at Reliance Digital. Seems like a good time to pick up LCD/Plasma TVs. I was quoted 38K for the same model in Reliance Digital, E-Zone and TMC (Hyderbad) just 3 days ago on Saturday and today when I went to book the TV the price had dropped to 35K. The price drop of 2K-3K is standard across all models/all companies so like I said if you have been waiting to pick up an LCD/Plasma then now is a good time to check them out.

VIERA TX-32LX80 | LCD TV | Digital AV | Panasonic India

The price in Diwali was Rs.36k. lx800 for 42k & le8 for 30k.(Vijaysales)

The price in Diwali was Rs.36k. lx800 for 42k & le8 for 30k.(Vijaysales)

Yeah Spiro you Mumbai guys are a lucky lot, not so much for us Hyderabadi guys. These are the best prices for us yet. In fact till about 10 days ago the latest models available were LX75C (at 34K) and LX700 (at 51K), and no LX80 or LX800 which have been introduced only last week in Hyderabad.

Even the Panasonic PV8 is priced at 55-56K here. I got it at 54K after a lot of bargaining...

Yeah Spiro you Mumbai guys are a lucky lot, not so much for us Hyderabadi guys. These are the best prices for us yet. In fact till about 10 days ago the latest models available were LX75C (at 34K) and LX700 (at 51K), and no LX80 or LX800 which have been introduced only last week in Hyderabad.

Even the Panasonic PV8 is priced at 55-56K here. I got it at 54K after a lot of bargaining...

LX700 was 41k.Many recommended it for SQ,but I didnt go ahead just colours were not to 8 series.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back