Parasound Hint 6 integrated and Halo P6 pre

rikhav

Had visited the parasound distributor to inquire about home theatre components for a friend and the owner told me the new Halo Hint 6 integrated and Halo P6 pre would be on demo soon at their place

parasound is very under rated in India. Maybe because there are better offerings price wise . I was also not so known to the brand but now I always keen to hear one, specially any product designed by John Curl

Had visited the parasound distributor to inquire about home theatre components for a friend and the owner told me the new Halo Hint 6 integrated and Halo P6 pre would be on demo soon at their place

parasound is very under rated in India. Maybe because there are better offerings price wise . I was also not so known to the brand but now I always keen to hear one, specially any product designed by John Curl
Which city please?

Hi rikhav...

Can you please let me know who the dealer or distributer is for parasound in Mumbai. Thanks.

Hi rikhav...

Can you please let me know who the dealer or distributer is for parasound in Mumbai. Thanks.

Hi
Mr Anil Srivastava
Audio Excellence India
B-64 Orchid Towers, Near Yamuna Nagar Off Link Road, Andheri W, Mumbai - 400053
P:+(91)-(22)-66010877
F: +(91)-(22)-26281748
E: [email protected]

They are official distributors for Parasound, Legacy and Deftech

Mr. Anil is out of India so he may not respond to you immediately but next week I am also planning to go and hear the HINT6 if an opportunity arises

Hi
Mr Anil Srivastava
Audio Excellence India
B-64 Orchid Towers, Near Yamuna Nagar Off Link Road, Andheri W, Mumbai - 400053
P:+(91)-(22)-66010877
F: +(91)-(22)-26281748
E: [email protected]

They are official distributors for Parasound, Legacy and Deftech

Mr. Anil is out of India so he may not respond to you immediately but next week I am also planning to go and hear the HINT6 if an opportunity arises

Thanks a lot for sharing the details rikhav. Iam using a parasound halo integrated and iam very happy with its sound. I also heard a parasound halo A21 power amp fed from a AYON tube pre amp, driving a pair of b&w diamond floor standers. And again I was floored with the neutral and mellow sound. Just like their amps. Though don't have any plans to change my present amp for the new hint 6. But would be very interested if you can please post your listening experience. Thanks

Thanks a lot for sharing the details rikhav. Iam using a parasound halo integrated and iam very happy with its sound. I also heard a parasound halo A21 power amp fed from a AYON tube pre amp, driving a pair of b&w diamond floor standers. And again I was floored with the neutral and mellow sound. Just like their amps. Though don't have any plans to change my present amp for the new hint 6. But would be very interested if you can please post your listening experience. Thanks

I had been reading your posts so yes am aware of your setup, particularly the HALO

Will try my best to write about the listening experience of HINT6

Great rikhav....thanks.

Will fondly wait for your impressions. I think the halo has been roaring success. So much so, that it has put parasound on the 2 channel map, unlike their previous pedigree with HT power amps.

They are a unique company in that, they don't revise their models too often. And they have to be certain that there is a definite improvement to release a upgraded model. And that's what makes the hint6 interesting. The compromises made in the hint due to budget constraints, will be removed in the hint6 is my guess.

I too am using a Parasound Halo A52 (now discontinued for the A52+) 5 channel 125W.
Was my move towards separates ...and what a good move it was.
Am very happy with the sound.

Hi,
Can you please your experience with P6? I am in look out for a good preamp.

Hi
I have not been able to find time and go for a listen
Hopefully will do that in coming days .will surely update the thread

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back