Pioneer avr owners thread

As per spec it is Atmos upgradeble. No mention about DTS X .

Googled a lot to findout if Pioneer LX58 would get DTS X upgrade.. There seems to be no convincing answer.. So looks like not sure..

The latest lineup LX x9 series and VSX 1131 seem to have mentioned abt DTS X :)

Im the proud owner of Pioneer vsx-1131...........sound is just awesome....and a powerful slam and punch with the sub equilizer provided on the amp.....

Googled a lot to findout if Pioneer LX58 would get DTS X upgrade.. There seems to be no convincing answer.. So looks like not sure..

The latest lineup LX x9 series and VSX 1131 seem to have mentioned abt DTS X :)

LX-58 is having very good reviews with Class D amplification .if the same having dts X it will be very good .

LX-58 is having very good reviews with Class D amplification .if the same having dts X it will be very good .

I like the LX 58, getting it for 60K is good deal, am fine to pick it up too.. But lack of upgrade for DTS X is really holding me back thought it is some advanced features..

Enquired few places in Malaysia, Pioneer VSX 1124 for 2,150 Rm (36K INR) and Pioneer SC 1224 for 2,499 Rm (42K INR)..

Googled a bit, looks like 1224 has similar internals like LX series.. It doesn't have DTS X support.. Only downside..

Anyone heard/owns 1124 (or) 1224 here.. plz share your views..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Enquired few places in Malaysia, Pioneer VSX 1124 for 2,150 Rm (36K INR) and Pioneer SC 1224 for 2,499 Rm (42K INR)..

Googled a bit, looks like 1224 has similar internals like LX series.. It doesn't have DTS X support.. Only downside..

Anyone heard/owns 1124 (or) 1224 here.. plz share your views..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
If someone is buying avr now...then one shud go for the latest surround including atmos ......Pioneer vsx 1131 will soon get dts update too In coming months which will be beneficial for all movies to be heard in spacious surround.........

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

Dear all need urgent help, my rs 33 stop working suddenly middle of a song and now its shows In red color HDMI only blinnking, what I need to do? Directly to service center? Or anything else? Where us the service center in navimumbai? Please advise me immediately.

Dear all need urgent help, my rs 33 stop working suddenly middle of a song and now its shows In red color HDMI only blinnking, what I need to do? Directly to service center? Or anything else? Where us the service center in navimumbai? Please advise me immediately.
Kristy, dont panic, it could be a handshake issue. Try switching to another source like a TV and then back to the source playing the song.

Nipunkx thanks for the reply
No am not able to connect the system anywhere because it is not responding to remote, if I on the power then that HDMI signal is coming nothing more than that

Local technician will be able to work with the same or he make more complicated?

Or what only service center is the trusted option?

Im the proud owner of Pioneer vsx-1131...........sound is just awesome....and a powerful slam and punch with the sub equilizer provided on the amp.....

Hi amedius,
I am also planning to buy vsx 1131.
Need some advice.
1. Does the avr read usb drive quickly and accurately, i have noticed pioneer series avr taking very long to read the USB drives.

2. How much did you get it for.

3. I am getting a great offer but in grey market ie without bill and warranty. What's your opinion.

4. Which combination speakers are you using? I am planning to get taga 606 SE.

Regards,
Vinay

Last edited:
I'm using 1 Tb urn storage and until now no problem.......and to say why spend heavy on Bill when u get it for discount in grey market.......since they are original . I'm using Polk T 400 and Polk 505 SUB, Plus one Polk centre, two Polk surrounds, two JBL back surround and Pioneer front too firing for atmos........the sound is breathtaking.....Plus one my old sonodyne as second sub when needed.....

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

I have Pioneer vsx 1122. Connected with optical cable to sound card of my PC. PC is connected with VGA port as my HDMI port is not supporting. I need to do calibration. Is it possible without connecting receiver to TV with HDMI.

There seems to be a huge product & price gap between Pioneer VSX 1131 and the LX 59.

VSX 1131 for 62K and the next immediate model is LX59 which is 125K.. Almost 60K for step-up :sad:

if your ok with Grey, there is huge difference there as well can save lot 1131 avbl @ 39k & LX59 @ 80k.

if your ok with Grey, there is huge difference there as well can save lot 1131 avbl @ 39k & LX59 @ 80k.

Yeah right.. Looks like there are intermediate models between the VSX & LX series, the SC 1224 & 2024 until last year..Though they are not aval in India..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back