Pioneer avr owners thread

Hi. Recently shifted to my new house. In the movement broke the optical port on TV. Anyone can suggest how to make the arc function work pls?

Hi how is your pioneer VSX-LX-302 sync with Wharfedale Diamond-230?
I was not happy with diamond 230 even after breaking of speakers so changed to emotiva T1 and emotiva C1 ( changed both tower and centre) speaker now it is much better. Thanks for your concern. With regards
Vinayaka

I was not happy with diamond 230 even after breaking of speakers so changed to emotiva T1 and emotiva C1 ( changed both tower and centre) speaker now it is much better. Thanks for your concern. With regards
Vinayaka

Thanks for your prompt reply! Coz i see many people are happy with LX302 with Wharfedale Diamond 200 Series but not sure which one they are using!

Hi. Recently shifted to my new house. In the movement broke the optical port on TV. Anyone can suggest how to make the arc function work pls?

Hi,

Optical port only is one way....audio out or audio in....

ARC works for HDMI...if that is fine...there should not be any challenge

wanted to ask "elangoas" are any one help me understand, I've my Pioneer Vsx-531 connected to Taga TAV v.2 5.1 system, these speakers are rated @6 ohms, what if i change my rear spears to Boston A25 speakers which is rated @8 ohms, will it work fine or will there be any issues!

wanted to ask "elangoas" are any one help me understand, I've my Pioneer Vsx-531 connected to Taga TAV v.2 5.1 system, these speakers are rated @6 ohms, what if i change my rear spears to Boston A25 speakers which is rated @8 ohms, will it work fine or will there be any issues!

Yes, I don't see any risk in connecting 8ohms speakers. Problem is when you connect very low impedence speakers, say 4ohms. Thats why mostly you will see AVRs can drive speakers in 6 to 8ohms. Smaller than that is a challenge for AVR due to high current draw.

@ Sunilkm & Dr.Vinayaka, Where you people got your Emotive products from i get to see good reviews on Emotive BasX S10 Sub in Amazon US its been sold for $299 (20k Aprox) how much they are selling in India Pls let know if there is any better deal!

Warranty? Don't you want that? Please check with the authorised distributors in India if they cover warranty claims from purchases made from Amazon....very important

Warranty? Don't you want that? Please check with the authorised distributors in India if they cover warranty claims from purchases made from Amazon....very important
Well i understand, but i was thinking of BIC F12 as well which is around 25k, not sure which is better in terms of performance S10 or F12 if any one has experienced please give your inputs.

The BIC works well and there is a thread where owners have expressed their views and feedback......

If I were you, I would check all specs and details of both subs and take a call....I would look for which sub can go the lowest, concentrate on the power and design along with connectivity options.....

The BIC works well and there is a thread where owners have expressed their views and feedback......

If I were you, I would check all specs and details of both subs and take a call....I would look for which sub can go the lowest, concentrate on the power and design along with connectivity options.....
F12 can go low as 25hz wherein S10 has the power its really difficult to take a call.

Hello all, i did some research on BasX S10 and i got to know based on some reviews, this sub does not sync with other speakers like subs do, its more direct to the face and it is also recommended for small rooms, my living room is 14 x 14ft, i have Taga TSW 120 planning to add another sub to my Tav 506v2 speakers, initially read some reviews on S10 which says it give tight bass and plays well for music, since you people are using it please give in your inputs how does it sound ? will it worth it or shall i add another TSW 120 please suggest.

will it worth it or shall i add another TSW 120 please suggest.
If you have TSW 120, it will be much easier to integrate another TSW 120 into the system as dual subs.
However, the BasX S10 comment is probably just a perception and will vary from listener to listener and system to system. There are many good reviews for it too.

If you have TSW 120, it will be much easier to integrate another TSW 120 into the system as dual subs.
However, the BasX S10 comment is probably just a perception and will vary from listener to listener and system to system. There are many good reviews for it too.
Yes that's what makes me confused, hence waiting for input from the users of S10, just wanted to know what/how is their experience!

Owners of VSX 932 / VSX LX 302 can you please confirm whether surround upmix feature Dolby Surround is limited to Dolby formats only? Similarly DTS Neural X, is it limited to DTS codecs alone? Or both of them support upmix irrespective of the source codec (DTS or Dolby or PCM 5.1/71.)?

Owners of VSX 932 / VSX LX 302 can you please confirm whether surround upmix feature Dolby Surround is limited to Dolby formats only? Similarly DTS Neural X, is it limited to DTS codecs alone? Or both of them support upmix irrespective of the source codec (DTS or Dolby or PCM 5.1/71.)?
May be this can help u better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180317-071953.png
    Screenshot_20180317-071953.png
    495.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20180317-072147.png
    Screenshot_20180317-072147.png
    328.4 KB · Views: 14
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back