Pioneer avr owners thread

Any one using the pioneer lx 503? I read some where that it does not have individual speaker crossover settings.
Yes , I read the same on some AV forums. I think this feature is available only on high AVRs now. You may try Onkyo , I think they have this feature on mid range AVRs too. Not sure tho.

Yes , I read the same on some AV forums. I think this feature is available only on high AVRs now. You may try Onkyo , I think they have this feature on mid range AVRs too. Not sure tho.
Well this actually isn't a high end feature. Other brands offer crossover settings for each speakers in most of their models

Well this actually isn't a high end feature. Other brands offer crossover settings for each speakers in most of their models
sorry my bad , i thought only the likes of Yamaha 3080 (same league AVRs) had this feature. Just checked even the 6013 has this.
True. And for that matter LX503 is not an entry level AVR by any definition.
yes sir , you are correct. btw i never said its a an entry level AVR.

sorry my bad , i thought only the likes of Yamaha 3080 (same league AVRs) had this feature. Just checked even the 6013 has this.

Even my denon 2400 has individual crossover settings for speakers. Also the lower version 1400/1500 and lesser version to marantz 6013 has the settings. Very disappointing from pioneer.

Even my denon 2400 has individual crossover settings for speakers. Also the lower version 1400/1500 and lesser version to marantz 6013 has the settings. Very disappointing from pioneer.
yes , i was checking out the LX 503 for upgrade. Btw even my Yamaha A810 also doesn't have this feature . :D

latest Yamaha avr's do have the individual crossover settings

Yamaha V585 doesn't and I'd feel even V685 won't have it. Speaker config are at these levels:

1. Configure them Small or Large. There is a crossover option there. For the speakers set as Small - freq lower than crossover won't be sent.
2. Set individual speaker level volume
3. Set individual speaker level EQ.

But there is no individual speaker level crossover setting.

Yamaha V585 doesn't and I'd feel even V685 won't have it. Speaker config are at these levels:

1. Configure them Small or Large. There is a crossover option there. For the speakers set as Small - freq lower than crossover won't be sent.
2. Set individual speaker level volume
3. Set individual speaker level EQ.

But there is no individual speaker level crossover setting.
Such an important setting not available in an atmos AVR is shocking. I am going to stick with Denon

Facing issues with my LX302. It's in a Service centre at Hyderabad for 1 month. Pioneer has shutshop in India and seems parts of lx302 are no longer available.

The auth service center folk asked me if I can source from Dubai or usa. It's really pathetic.

Any help would be appreciated to get it repaired. If not , hv pioneer Andrew Jones speakers set, which reciever should I buy and from where. Budget is below 50k this time

Hello forum members,
I have been using pioneer vsx 1131 since 2017. Yesterday, after electric fluctuations, AVR isn't working at all. Normally, electricity never goes in our place. So, I never thought of getting ups or stabilizer.
I tried to do even factory reset but nothing happened. Any suggestions on how to proceed further? Is there any authorized service center or technician whom I can contact?

Hello forum members,
I have been using pioneer vsx 1131 since 2017. Yesterday, after electric fluctuations, AVR isn't working at all. Normally, electricity never goes in our place. So, I never thought of getting ups or stabilizer.
I tried to do even factory reset but nothing happened. Any suggestions on how to proceed further? Is there any authorized service center or technician whom I can contact?

Is it possible for you to get your AVR checked with an independent service technician?

Is there any authorized service center or technician whom I can contact?
All the best. Below is the website for authorised dealer/service centre.

All the best. Below is the website for authorised dealer/service centre.

Hello,

Thanks. I will get in touch with them.

Hello,

Thanks. I will get in touch with them.
Ensure you check it properly. They had charged me 15k(including transfer) and returned without repairing. I didn't check it properly as lockdown was announced frm a day or 2 after. But incase it's not repairable buy a better brand with good service network

Ensure you check it properly. They had charged me 15k(including transfer) and returned without repairing. I didn't check it properly as lockdown was announced frm a day or 2 after. But incase it's not repairable buy a better brand with good service network
:eek: They charged you 15K and that too without repairing. Did you have to ship it to Mumbai from Hyderabad? Don't get me wrong but, isn't there any service center in Hyderabad?That's sad. But, how did you realize that it hasn't been repaired and within how many days?

:eek: They charged you 15K and that too without repairing. Did you have to ship it to Mumbai from Hyderabad? Don't get me wrong but, isn't there any service center in Hyderabad?That's sad. But, how did you realize that it hasn't been repaired and within how many days?
Yes. It was first given to hyd service centre it lied there for a month. So they asked if I courier they will check. But they sent it back without repairing. I lost the money. Bought a yamaha now.

Yes. It was first given to hyd service centre it lied there for a month. So they asked if I courier they will check. But they sent it back without repairing. I lost the money. Bought a yamaha now.
Oh my God, that's sad to hear. I will keep this in mind while dealing with them. I have been calling them in the numbers provided on the website since last 2 days. But, no one is picking up the call. I will mail them today. Lets see

I just got a VSX-LX303 AVR. All things fine, I somehow cannot get it to work on 5GHz band. Somehow the SSID is just not visible. I have not hidden this SSID and its works fine for all my other devices at home. It is not a bottleneck as I can do the hard wire connection to the LAN as well, but am wondering if I am missing anything OR there is any specifically I need to tweak on the AVR setting which can enable this freq. band.
Hello
I am also facing same problem , it is brand new 303 AVR but 5Ghz it wont show
2.4Ghz wifi is working fine
I tired to with my phone hotspot where i can change the frequency so 2.4 the AVR show but when i change to 5Ghz ... It won't show
Where you able to fix it .... Or my AVR is faulty

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back