Pioneer sp-fs52 andrew jones designed now in india

Can someone suggest where can I get demo of this in mumbai. I tried at avenue sound A shish but they don't have a demo. Tried pioneer website strange the dealer they mentioned says that they have the stock but u can just see it will not show the demo.
When I asked him how can I decide by just seeing the box he replied u purchase and then listen at ur home . asked if I dddidn't like the sound then he said what sound ? If you will play kishore kumar u will hear kishore only not Lata mangeshkar.:eek:hyeah:
No wonder i u have official dealer like him how u will able to sell.:mad:

Mayura boutique. If u visit pioneer india site in where to buy option .select Maharastra and this guy's Name appears on the top of the list.
He claims to be a dealer of Denon, Marantz , Focal etc and only one condition u can see but u can not listen.

Can someone suggest where can I get demo of this in mumbai. I tried at avenue sound A shish but they don't have a demo. Tried pioneer website strange the dealer they mentioned says that they have the stock but u can just see it will not show the demo.
When I asked him how can I decide by just seeing the box he replied u purchase and then listen at ur home . asked if I dddidn't like the sound then he said what sound ? If you will play kishore kumar u will hear kishore only not Lata mangeshkar.:eek:hyeah:

ROFL :lol: Typical desi dealer attitude...

~G0bble

As you are in Mumbai I would suggest you to audition "Kneo" setup who recently got these speakers from Avenue sound, if he agrees. The audition will be definitely far better than these show room guys :D. If you like it then you can either decide to go with Avenue sound or the dealer that you are talking about.

@poppy - you are welcome to hear them at my place anytime.

You just have to bear in mind that I have a very non-regular room layout and acoustics are pathetic, but still the performance of these speakers have been quite good in the time that I've listened to them. Since they're in the burning in period, I'd not be able to crank them up for you very much, but you will definitely get a fair idea of how the FS sound.

PM me for coordinates.

@poppy - you are welcome to hear them at my place anytime.

You just have to bear in mind that I have a very non-regular room layout and acoustics are pathetic, but still the performance of these speakers have been quite good in the time that I've listened to them. Since they're in the burning in period, I'd not be able to crank them up for you very much, but you will definitely get a fair idea of how the FS sound.

PM me for coordinates.

Thanks kneo . already PM.

Last edited:
hi everyone,,,,
need advice on a 5.1 home theater package..with front 2 speakers floorstanders
i can consider this pioneer system and like to know where can i get a demo.. but i need more options ..i live in gurgaon
my budget is 60k incl. av receiver .

hi everyone,,,,
need advice on a 5.1 home theater package..with front 2 speakers floorstanders
i can consider this pioneer system and like to know where can i get a demo.. but i need more options ..i live in gurgaon
my budget is 60k incl. av receiver .

See below my recent communication with the NCR dealer Manish Chawla
+919958113222. He said price is little negotiable. Audition is possible at Sound Lounge MG Road , GK, Noida and Rajouri.

{{
Home theatre Package -Just the two tower speakers pair will be around 22K and in case you go for entire 5.1 package for this series , which comes with VSX -1123 ( AMPLIFIER ) , Front speaker FS52(2) , Sub-woofer MS-3SW , Centre speaker C22 , Book shelf speakers BS22 (2) MS-3SW will cost you about 122,000/-

Option 2 Home Theatre Package - VSX 823-K + AJ-5235XT Amplifier ( VSX 823K ), Floor Speaker ( AJ FS 52(2) ) , Book shelf speakers - BS22 , Centre Speaker - C22 + 51W Sub woofer, Package cost 94,960/-
}}

This is my first post in the forum. I have been a "silent lurker" for long.

I recently bought a pair of FS52 from one of the Pioneer authorized dealers in Bangalore. The dealer is DNI Home Theatre in Bellandur. (DNI Home Theatre)

The experience (both dealership and the product) has been fantastic.

Firstly about the dealer - they are knowledgeable and I could have 2 very detailed sitting of auditioning and in fact in the second sitting I carried my AV receiver (a Panasonic SA-XR57 :) 2007 model and going very strong).

Umesh is the contact person and very knowledgeable. Their pricing is also very competitive and they have stock as well.

Now about the product:

I already have a Wharfedale Diamond 9 HCP (Diamond 9.0, 9,CC, SW150) and I connected these speakers to the Zone 2 inputs. They are absolutely stunning and the sound stage it creates is amazing. I have limitations of corner placement in my living room with the sub very close to the right speaker, but still with all these constraints they sound amazing.
I have now started using them as main speakers in my HT and they timbre-match my Wharfedales quite well.

I haven't had a chance to burn them as much as I'd have liked, due to time-constraints, and I am sure they will open up in time.

hey, vinay please suggest something under 60k with floorstanders...
i am thinking of ::
front floorstanders - pioneer sp-fs52 or yamaha 8390
center and rear package - yamaha ns-p60
sub - pioneer s-ms3sw (8")
av receiver - pioneer 523-k or pioneer 323-k
i have selected this combination but do not know that its right by its wattage/ impedeance/etc.
my room size is 16 x 13..its bedroom.
please help.... suggest any other combination.

If you're getting a 5.1, try and keep all the 5 speakers from the same family. It helps in the overall synergy. The sub can of course be a different one.

hey, vinay please suggest something under 60k with floorstanders...
i am thinking of ::
front floorstanders - pioneer sp-fs52 or yamaha 8390
center and rear package - yamaha ns-p60
sub - pioneer s-ms3sw (8")
av receiver - pioneer 523-k or pioneer 323-k
i have selected this combination but do not know that its right by its wattage/ impedeance/etc.
my room size is 16 x 13..its bedroom.
please help.... suggest any other combination.

I think this should be perfect and near your budget. IMHO you should visit the stores and demo the package with VSX523 or any other entry level receivers like Yamaha or Onkyo. Also note that these guys provide discount so bargain hard. Visit as many showrooms as possible and should not care much if your budget is increased by 5-10 k because you want your set up to keep you happy for long time. If you have real tight budget than I would suggest that you restrict to floor standers only as of now and add surrounds and sub later.

You should also visit Bass and Treble. Owner Denny is a nice and very informed guy and provide competitive pricing. Benefit is he has his own service center and he always give you fair advise.

I just quoted you what I received from the distributor and there is always a chance to get 10-20% discount if you are informed. 5.1 Package should be around 50-54k and receiver cost should be around 25-30K. Ask for discounts and you should be near your budget.

Note: I do not have any affiliation with any shops and just advised based on my experience.

Another option could be JAMO S 426 HCS 3 but not sure if it is still available. This 5.0 package was once available for 21K only

This is my first post in the forum. I have been a "silent lurker" for long.

I recently bought a pair of FS52 from one of the Pioneer authorized dealers in Bangalore. The dealer is DNI Home Theatre in Bellandur. (DNI Home Theatre)

The experience (both dealership and the product) has been fantastic.

Firstly about the dealer - they are knowledgeable and I could have 2 very detailed sitting of auditioning and in fact in the second sitting I carried my AV receiver (a Panasonic SA-XR57 :) 2007 model and going very strong).

Umesh is the contact person and very knowledgeable. Their pricing is also very competitive and they have stock as well.

Now about the product:

I already have a Wharfedale Diamond 9 HCP (Diamond 9.0, 9,CC, SW150) and I connected these speakers to the Zone 2 inputs. They are absolutely stunning and the sound stage it creates is amazing. I have limitations of corner placement in my living room with the sub very close to the right speaker, but still with all these constraints they sound amazing.
I have now started using them as main speakers in my HT and they timbre-match my Wharfedales quite well.

I haven't had a chance to burn them as much as I'd have liked, due to time-constraints, and I am sure they will open up in time.

Can you share the price . If you dont want to do it here , pls PM me . Also i am more interested in the signature of these speakers compared to Wharfedale , I am looking for one for the stereo

Last edited:
thanks vinay..
i had a demo of jamo 426. i was'nt very impressed with the system.
but i haven't listened to these pioneer floor standers or the yamaha 8390.
so i don't know for sure that in this budget which one is better .. if someone had experienced these please suggestwhich one is better.. and i will also go and will have demo for myself.
any suggestion for the dealers of yamaha , pioneer in delhi and gurgaon
thank u all

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back